Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know anything about the char (or npc) in this image? i like it and if possible i will take it in my party ( if is a partner).

thx

Looks heavily photoshopped and/or image from Poser. I don't think it's possible to have that kind of realistic face/hair in Oblivion. Almost looks like a real photograph photoshopped lol.

Anyone know anything about the char (or npc) in this image? i like it and if possible i will take it in my party ( if is a partner).

thx

Looks heavily photoshopped and/or image from Poser. I don't think it's possible to have that kind of realistic face/hair in Oblivion. Almost looks like a real photograph photoshopped lol.

It's a bit photoshopped but still it is possible to have such and even more realistic faces in Oblivion, it depends mostly on the textures.

I highly doubt the character is available as a partner but your best bet is to ask the author of the pic, which if I'm not mistaken is this one http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1778149page=&navtag=images&page=1