Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are booth SKS Ren hairs. Google will help you as usual.

Of course! lol I googled sks ren's hairs earlier today and downloaded some, but I didn't find these 2. Do you have a specific link?

Of course! lol I googled sks ren's hairs earlier today and downloaded some, but I didn't find these 2. Do you have a specific link?

I have found the bottom one on my own, but I have yet to find the top one. (The red one) Does anyone know?

I have found the bottom one on my own, but I have yet to find the top one. (The red one) Does anyone know?

Okay, I now know that it's illegal to give me a link, so never mind. :(

Does anyone know the name of the mod that prevents the camera from zooming all the way onto the NPC's face when you start a dialogue with him or her? I remember seeing it on tesnexus but forgot the name. >.<

Also I'm looking for a mod that customizes the idle/onehand/twohand/bow/staff/barehand poses in the inventory screen only, doesn't affect in-game. I saw it while searching for animations but can't remember the name now also.

Thanks!