Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know the name of the mod that prevents the camera from zooming all the way onto the NPC's face when you start a dialogue with him or her? I remember seeing it on tesnexus but forgot the name. >.<

Also I'm looking for a mod that customizes the idle/onehand/twohand/bow/staff/barehand poses in the inventory screen only, doesn't affect in-game. I saw it while searching for animations but can't remember the name now also.

Thanks!

Bump, wow this thread moves so fast. x)

Does anyone know the name of the mod that prevents the camera from zooming all the way onto the NPC's face when you start a dialogue with him or her? I remember seeing it on tesnexus but forgot the name. >.<

Also I'm looking for a mod that customizes the idle/onehand/twohand/bow/staff/barehand poses in the inventory screen only, doesn't affect in-game. I saw it while searching for animations but can't remember the name now also.

Thanks!

Bump, wow this thread moves so fast. x)

I think it's called actors in charge but i'm not positive. nexus should have it.

So does anyone know where I can find these?

This one was mentioned earlier but I would like to know too.

Pic 1

The hair and outfit would be nice, but the freckles are to kill over, does anyone know where I can get some freckles???

This one I'm just interested in the necklace but the outfit would be nice too.

pic 2

New here and I don't have the patience to look for a specific thread that may be better suited to this.

I'm looking for a mod that well allow a merchant (any merchant, or specifically created one) that will sell every piece of armor and weapon in game, or at least the basic ones - all at once. I want to be able to see a Mithril Cuirass for sale at level one, and not have to bring down the console menu, player.setlevel 15 or whatever and wait days on end for the chance that the merchant will get that cuirass, and then have to setlevel 1 again.

I at least would like to see all piece of light armor and heavy armor and all weapons for sale, if not just the basic ones (fur through glass, and iron through daedric). I'm sure you all catch my drift. I hate having to level up to get what I want, I want it to be available if I have the money, and I would like it to be all available at once. I have a mod already that's called "un-leveled shops" but it seems that all pieces of weapons and armor aren't sold together, it's just a chance one merchant may sell an elven helmet or orcish gauntlets.

Urgh, sorry for the long explanation, I'm bad with explaining things, so bare with me.

____

As for PullthePin07 -

Sorry, I have a friend who's really great with finding mods, and he has some excellent face mods, but I can't seem to get a hold of him atm. I'll keep trying and see if I can't find some answers.

New here and I don't have the patience to look for a specific thread that may be better suited to this.

I'm looking for a mod that well allow a merchant (any merchant, or specifically created one) that will sell every piece of armor and weapon in game, or at least the basic ones - all at once. I want to be able to see a Mithril Cuirass for sale at level one, and not have to bring down the console menu, player.setlevel 15 or whatever and wait days on end for the chance that the merchant will get that cuirass, and then have to setlevel 1 again.

I at least would like to see all piece of light armor and heavy armor and all weapons for sale, if not just the basic ones (fur through glass, and iron through daedric). I'm sure you all catch my drift. I hate having to level up to get what I want, I want it to be available if I have the money, and I would like it to be all available at once. I have a mod already that's called "un-leveled shops" but it seems that all pieces of weapons and armor aren't sold together, it's just a chance one merchant may sell an elven helmet or orcish gauntlets.

Urgh, sorry for the long explanation, I'm bad with explaining things, so bare with me.

Well I dunno about any mods but I do know that you can use the console to go to the testing hall. Once there you can just go to the wall on the right and the first door that says something like "door to..." should have a room full of boxes with every item in the game in there. This way you can just browse through them at your leisure. line of type is coc testinghall

As for a mod thou, still looking...

Edited by PullThePin07

Well I dunno about any mods but I do know that you can use the console to go to the testing hall. Once there you can just go to the wall on the right and the first door that says something like "door to..." should have a room full of boxes with every item in the game in there. This way you can just browse through them at your leisure. line of type is coc testinghall

yeah, but as stupid as this may sound, it's not like playing the real game for some reason, I just want to go to a shop and be able to buy what I want....

I mean for someone who knows how to mod, it should be pretty easy, maybe a tad monotonous, but I have no clue how to mod. I have the program and I'm fishing around, but I cant find the right tutorials...should probably go to mod talk for this part.

Edited by AndurilWielder