Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Belive it or not, that's an only slightly edited vanilla wood elf.

I thought so, but... the ears, they're so much more awesome than the vanilla Wood Elf ears! Where are those from? I've been looking for good Wood Elf ears for ages (I'm a die hard Wood Elf fan) :wacko:

but out of curiousity, where di the face textures come from?

Edited by Lehcar

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not really sure but they do look a bit like Desuchan's doll ears.

As for the textures: as far as I know they are custom made. I know who's character this is, but he's no longer an active member on the nexus, sorry :(

Edited by chakaru11

Does anyone know the name of the mod that prevents the camera from zooming all the way onto the NPC's face when you start a dialogue with him or her? I remember seeing it on tesnexus but forgot the name. >.<

Also I'm looking for a mod that customizes the idle/onehand/twohand/bow/staff/barehand poses in the inventory screen only, doesn't affect in-game. I saw it while searching for animations but can't remember the name now also.

Thanks!

Bump, wow this thread moves so fast. x)

I think it's called actors in charge but i'm not positive. nexus should have it.

No it's not that one. That one is just a tool that plays a bunch of animations when you click on a spell or something. Thanks anyways.

Still same question.

fDlgFocus=2.1000

^That is the line, press CTRL+F to find it quickly in Notepad.

Setting the value to 4.0000 pretty much removes the zoom completely, something around 3.0000 won't remove it but will make the zoom considerably less than before.

So does anyone know where I can find these?

This one was mentioned earlier but I would like to know too.

Pic 1

The hair and outfit would be nice, but the freckles are to kill over, does anyone know where I can get some freckles???

This one I'm just interested in the necklace but the outfit would be nice too.

pic 2

This race has freckles, even if not as prominent as in the picture that you showed.