Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening all! I'm looking for two mods tonight. First is this dress. Second is this mod. It appears to be a way to allow hair to bend with your character, so that it doesn't clip through the body. (Sorry for the skimpy outfit in the second and third pics.) Thanks in advance!

Here is the hair, it is called bayonetta - I could only get the one (bay.nif) to work, and only the black texture file. I couldn't get the rest to work - maybe you can tho.

My link

Evening all! I'm looking for two mods tonight. First is this dress. Second is this mod. It appears to be a way to allow hair to bend with your character, so that it doesn't clip through the body. (Sorry for the skimpy outfit in the second and third pics.) Thanks in advance!

Here is the hair, it is called bayonetta - I could only get the one (bay.nif) to work, and only the black texture file. I couldn't get the rest to work - maybe you can tho.

My link

Actually, that is one of SKS Ren Hairs, and you can find that one in a pack if you search for Sks ren oblivion, or something like that.