Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

So my buddy told me there is a mod out there that allows you to transform your character into a fire element like form for a limited amount of time. I was wondering if anyone here knows of such a mod.

It could be a race, less/greater power, spell, or anything.

Thanks in advance for the replies. :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woaah... is this... a modern city in Oblivion?! Whatever it is, it looks pretty cool, does anyone know what it is and what mod it's from?

also can anyone identify the eyes on the character in the second pic? :)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/29916-1-1266039116.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2615995-1310173840.jpg

Edited by Lehcar

hey guys first off amazing thread, found some nice mods to add to my world :D

there is a particular mod i have been searching for i saw it on theeyecandy forums but cant get on there anymore for some weird reason,anyways there was a mod that could swap the stats of items so you could use all those smexy outfits and weapons with say one of the unique items or fugly armors in the game that has nice stats.

i regret not getting it when i found it was under a name like armorer or something

it was a tool you could use in game that would change the items enchantments and what not.

thanks for everyone's time hope someone knows the mod im talking about

Shrike.

hey guys first off amazing thread, found some nice mods to add to my world :D

there is a particular mod i have been searching for i saw it on theeyecandy forums but cant get on there anymore for some weird reason,anyways there was a mod that could swap the stats of items so you could use all those smexy outfits and weapons with say one of the unique items or fugly armors in the game that has nice stats.

i regret not getting it when i found it was under a name like armorer or something

it was a tool you could use in game that would change the items enchantments and what not.

thanks for everyone's time hope someone knows the mod im talking about

Shrike.

I believe this is what you are looking for panzer_kliedeg also transferenchant I found them to be a little buggy however :/ if your load order changes you may lose properties , having the duplicate spell and using a duplicate of the item to make the changes is highly recomended for items that are hard to replace

Edited by Vidayen