Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

It is called Golden Assassin, but it's not the one that's available on Nexus. Keep looking around the website you found that image on and you'll come across it.

Oh excellent - thank you!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi sorry is there a nice necromancy mod around? not only making skeleton or zombie... i mean a nice mod if u get what i mean! its strange that i cant find anything like this around nexus or at least the name dont have necro lol,

btw do anyone know a mod which allow me to summon multi skeleton warriors together?

thanx in advance

Woaah... is this... a modern city in Oblivion?! Whatever it is, it looks pretty cool, does anyone know what it is and what mod it's from?

also can anyone identify the eyes on the character in the second pic? :)

I believe those eyes are part of the Diablo Elf 6-in-1 mod.

Woaah... is this... a modern city in Oblivion?! Whatever it is, it looks pretty cool, does anyone know what it is and what mod it's from?

also can anyone identify the eyes on the character in the second pic? :)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/29916-1-1266039116.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2615995-1310173840.jpg

the city is http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30264

but anyone know where can i find the armor ins second pic?

It is called Golden Assassin, but it's not the one that's available on Nexus. Keep looking around the website you found that image on and you'll come across it.

Ty Desu ,I was unaware there was 2

would like to know what armor this

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1711501-1310559503.jpg

Omg! That's a TERA RIP called LuxLucis. People are so corrupted these days...

Omg! There's no such thing as a TERA rip called LuxLucis!! You are so corrupted...

HAHAHA I LOVE you guys. XD

Sigh. To end this: when I said "ask the uploader of the screenshot" I was referring to MYSELF as in I made this armor. I thought I was being obvious, but oh well. There is not a single piece of a TERA rip in there, just so you know. Sometimes a simple PM can prevent discussions like this one, what'cha say? And about the "being corrupted"... FAIL?

Edited by chakaru11

hey guys first off amazing thread, found some nice mods to add to my world :D

there is a particular mod i have been searching for i saw it on theeyecandy forums but cant get on there anymore for some weird reason,anyways there was a mod that could swap the stats of items so you could use all those smexy outfits and weapons with say one of the unique items or fugly armors in the game that has nice stats.

i regret not getting it when i found it was under a name like armorer or something

it was a tool you could use in game that would change the items enchantments and what not.

thanks for everyone's time hope someone knows the mod im talking about

Shrike.

I believe this is what you are looking for panzer_kliedeg also transferenchant I found them to be a little buggy however :/ if your load order changes you may lose properties , having the duplicate spell and using a duplicate of the item to make the changes is highly recomended for items that are hard to replace

I actually made my own version of the Panzer Kleidung mod, which I was planning to post. It fixes some bugs, like remembering the enchantment. Also built in a cheat mode that does not destroy the original items. And I made it possible to put amulet models on tails or rings. Rings doesn't always work, probably due to the different method of rigging them to the model. Also made it possible to swap blunt for blade, but not 1H for 2H. If people are interested, i might finish it up, write a readme and post it.

Edited by evenstargw

there is a particular mod i have been searching for i saw it on theeyecandy forums but cant get on there anymore for some weird reason,anyways there was a mod that could swap the stats of items so you could use all those smexy outfits and weapons with say one of the unique items or fugly armors in the game that has nice stats.

I posted a list of my favorite mods on TEC forums a long time ago, and this one sounds like what you're talking about:

Advanced Magecraft

It's always at the top of my list.

There was another one too, I just remembered, and I think it's actually the one you meant. I remember when it was posted.

Fashion Anvil

Edited by myrmaad