Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I looked at that, they're all anime elf long hair ones :yucky:

No offense to the creator, but I'm really not into all that anime stuff, to be honest all of those hairstyles could be the exact same on a girl and it would look completely natural :pinch:

Edited by frakle

Hey guys sorry to bother you with this, but google isn't liking me today for some reason. I've been searching high and low for this wig mod.

http://upanh.tv/images/76728551461456216990.jpg

If anyone can throw me a hint about where I might find them I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much,

Hi there! I don't know if someone has found them for you yet, but I just came across them here http://paparoach-slowdown.blogspot.com/2011/07/sleepydswigs.html I tested them in game and they look great. There is some clipping issues on the back of the head with one of them for me {I am using DesuChan's Dolls, lop-eared elf}, so it could just be specific issues with that one mod. Elf ear add ons look a tad funny with some, but the human ear add ons look great with all of them. :)

Thanks a bundle for that link. Can't wait to try them out.

You are very welcome! Enjoy. :)

No offense to the creator, but I'm really not into all that anime stuff, to be honest all of those hairstyles could be the exact same on a girl and it would look completely natural :pinch:

That was the one with all the ren hairs. This is a new version with new hairs and I've seen some pictures of some really great guy hairs from that. Actually... from what I've seen, they update every couple of months lol. True, there aren't AS MANY guy hairs as girls (and the girl hairs get more attention) but all you have to do is go into the CS and mark any hair you don't like as nonplayable. easy.

Side note - download it from the mirror. It's way more stable for a download that huge.

Is TES still getting attacked? Things have been more stable the last month or so...

This isn't really the right place to ask that. You should ask things that you can't find but know for sure they exist: seen them in a screenshot, had them but you can't remember the name, etc.

Start a recommendation thread on one of the boards and ask there. You should receive more than an answer.

Hi guys! This is a very...er, loose request. I know for a fact that I saw a screenshot a long, long time ago somewhere on TESNexus and I loved the friggin dress. It was a fairly unique screenshot so I'm kind of hoping someone else might remember it. I can't find it for the life of me.

I want to say that it was a screenshot taken for a blood splatter mod (could be wrong...but it's been a year ago or more). The girl was all white (skin and hair) and she had blood splattered all over her. She had Corean hair, the hair that's twisted all up into a HUGE bundle on top of the head.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction for the screenshot or (better yet!) the dress, I'd appreciate it!

Isabela, I think the dress comes from a mod called Unholy Darkness, which is a vampirism overhaul and contains a white dress covered in blood.

What I'm here for today is to find a mod called "Summon Fairy".

Muhaha, the summon fairy :D Since I am editing the heck out of this mod at the moment, I should have a link at hand. Give me a second.

There you go: http://rembrandt2.exblog.jp/15256524/

There are several edits of this mod on shy, just search the side with "fairy" as the key word.

Edited by chakaru11

Hey guys! I'm planning on reinstalling Oblivion soon to replay through it before Skyrim comes out. The modding community here is so massive that it's overwhelming--I'm glad you guys are here to help find things! It's much appreciated. :)

Here's my question: are there any high rez texture replaces for the vanilla headmesh? The face textures for the Head06 meshes (like the ones from Bella's race mods) are breathtaking, so I was wondering if anything comparable had been made for vanilla meshes since the last time I've been here (besides the older ones by Ozmo and navetsea, I know about those). I might have to bite the bullet and switch to using head06, but I'd really like to keep the vanilla headmesh if I can find some good face textures. Any insight is appreciated! :D

Muhaha, the summon fairy :D Since I am editing the heck out of this mod at the moment, I should have a link at hand. Give me a second.

There you go: http://rembrandt2.exblog.jp/15256524/

There are several edits of this mod on shy, just search the side with "fairy" as the key word.

Thanks, I have got it now. :)

I want to edit it too, of course :)