• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What race is this?

Wow, where was that pic taken? It looks amazing :thumbsup:

and where is this place also? coool

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/38471-3-1308423892.jpg

Does anyone know what clothe is it and maybe the wings if it's not... connected ;o?

Edited by Lehcar

What race is this?

That's Xenius's vampire race from his race compilation. The horns are added by the Seducer (I think that's the name.) armor from Hentai Mania mod.

Also you can get tons of horns and wings from this Demon Lilith mod, is a great mod btw. ring, amulet and tail slot options.

I would like to know where the corset and the cape came from if anyone knows, I haven't seen them yet. Thanks!

I have been looking for this all day, all roads lead to nowhere - Looks pretty awesome and I would sure like to have it if anyone might know where I can get it - here is where I saw it First House

Thanks

Daisy

It seems to have disappeared off the face of the internet... :sad:

I would have liked having that mod as well.

Edited by Unlimitedrevolver

I can swear I have seen at least one other vanilla city overhauling mod besides Better Cities but I can't seem to find it. I distinctly remember that its changes to the cities were significantly different from BC's... can anyone think of what it may be? For the most part I absolutely LOVE Better Cities, there are a few things I don't like but definitely the largest thing that bugs me is its changes to Bruma, I really hate how they made the city a dump with junk and blood and rotten cadavers all over the place. Edited by Lehcar