Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kaito3: What you are talking about are animation replacers and there are a lot of them. The most well known would be DMC stylish. It's here on the Nexus.

Also one more, I saw some pictures of characters from Vocaloid on Oblivion, I think its a costume mod but I don't know what it is and I was wondering if any of you know, The pictures do not have a direct link but I saw them on the user uploaded pics near the bottom for This Mod The pics are named 'Subarasii' and 'Arigaton'

I can swear I have seen at least one other vanilla city overhauling mod besides Better Cities but I can't seem to find it. I distinctly remember that its changes to the cities were significantly different from BC's... can anyone think of what it may be? For the most part I absolutely LOVE Better Cities, there are a few things I don't like but definitely the largest thing that bugs me is its changes to Bruma, I really hate how they made the city a dump with junk and blood and rotten cadavers all over the place.

There is options to turn off all the blood and gore within better cities.

Also one more, I saw some pictures of characters from Vocaloid on Oblivion, I think its a costume mod but I don't know what it is and I was wondering if any of you know, The pictures do not have a direct link but I saw them on the user uploaded pics near the bottom for This Mod The pics are named 'Subarasii' and 'Arigaton'

those are from a mod called ImasMask. Google it and you will find a .zip on a j-mod site :)

Can anyone tell me where i can find any of these armors? in number 9 where can i get the weapon?

ty

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7909/canufindthese.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

to the 4, 11 and 13 looks like one of SpeedBuster outfit. You can get then here: SPB SpeedBuster Collection

the 12 you can get here: Tona Mods Store

if those imgs came from the CTAddPose SPB01 like I think they came, maybe the other can be SPB too.

And I look for something like it or it but that work the same for Shivering Isle :)