Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

hi where i can find the fan weapons? http://www.tesnexus....-1312295896.jpg

Sinblood has talked about releasing the fans but has not done so as yet (as far as I know.) However it may happen but for now they are Sinblood's alone.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So one time I saw this mod called "more accessory slots" or something along those lines. It allowed you more tail slots, ring slots, and amulet slots. Now I can't find it, but I'm sure it exists. Can someone find this mod, or a mod like this one?

So one time I saw this mod called "more accessory slots" or something along those lines. It allowed you more tail slots, ring slots, and amulet slots. Now I can't find it, but I'm sure it exists. Can someone find this mod, or a mod like this one?

The only thing I remember at the moment is: Unlimited Amulets and Rings .

Maybe it helps you out a little bit...

Hi2all and i'm looking for japanese mod, which adds full UBW chant (Archer's from Fate/Stay Night). I saw and tried out mod UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS FAKERS but it's not complete, UBW chant there does nothing. can somebody share japanese version of UBW mod with me?

can any one help me find this shield. ive had it in my game for little bit and now cant find where i downloaded it from. i thought i got it from the nexus but couldnt find anything through searches. its called celestial compass. i really just wanna know if there are any other textures for it besides gold, preferable chrome. also if there are any similar shields to this (w/movement), i love it for my mage type characters...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/cyberlar69/ScreenShot2.jpg?t=1312876028

can any one help me find this shield. ive had it in my game for little bit and now cant find where i downloaded it from. i thought i got it from the nexus but couldnt find anything through searches. its called celestial compass. i really just wanna know if there are any other textures for it besides gold, preferable chrome. also if there are any similar shields to this (w/movement), i love it for my mage type characters...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/cyberlar69/ScreenShot2.jpg?t=1312876028

It's the celestial compass

download here

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24415

Edited by Harvald

I'm looking for a mod that affects the ability to loot fallen NPCs with impunity in FCOM. This may be less of a problem in the original game, but in FCOM, you can get overwhelmed by an opponent much stronger so you run back to the city for safety. The guards try to kill it, and eventually do after a few of them die in the process. The result is that you have a high level enemy to loot AND 3 high-level guards to loot. Looting them isn't a crime so now I just feel like I found a way to get money/items way too easily and I've lost motivation to play. Are there any mods that change this functionality in some way?

I posted this on the official forums as well and did get a link to a mod that prevents you from wearing guard armor, andwhile that helps, it doesn't solve my main problem which is the ability to get guards to do my dirty work for me. Another solution I thought of was to use the looting NPC and creatures mod from MMM and change it so that guards do loot their kills. In MMM, guards are made the exception to that rule but that's actually how I'd prefer it. It's more realistic: if you just lost your comrades in battle to an exceptionally skilled dark mage are you going to let the idiot that brought him to you (me) take his valuable mage components? Or are you going to loot them and donate them to the mages guild at the very least?