• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Syfr:

I tested this mod a long time ago.

Unfortunately I even can not remember the name and where it came from. :wallbash: Yesterday I searched about 2 hours for it, unfortunately without success.

I can remember there was also a dwemeric book or drawing on the table or on the wall.

I hope someone finds it for you, and would also like to know what's the name of it (to make my headache go away :wink: )

Well I definitely appreciate a reply, and the effort you put into finding it. I've searched for it for a while myself with no luck, without a name it's kind of hard though. If I do find out what it's called I'll definitely let you know. Thanks again, and good luck to you.

I posed a question earlier and id not get a response, I'm really trying to find this mod so if anyone has used it and remembers the name or can even just tell me a bit more about it I'd appreciate it. The bad part is I don't remember a whole lot about it myself. Please, any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Here's my original post.

Really been looking for this mod for a while. I can't remember a whole lot about it but the gist is that it puts a little girl witch in the abandoned house in Cheydinhall, the one with the dark brotherhood in the basement. She's upstairs and she sells you witch armor and also has some other armor that is similar to the way Isaac Clarke's armor is in Dead Space. Not that it's based on it, but it has the same sort of style. There's also weapons in this mod but I can't remember much about them.

Something I forgot to mention is that the weapons sort of had a steampunk feel. As did the armor. I know I mentioned it had a dead space type style but it was sort of an "Old" feel to it, as if it was made of bronze or brass, or just rusted over. I also remember that not only did it add this npc and the armors and weapons but it changed the upper stories of the cheydinhal abandoned house to make it feel as if someone was living in it again. Because, well. She was. I can also remember finding some sort of note from the witch's father on what I can only assume was her desk. At the moment though this is all I can remember.

Your description makes me think of "Koutetsu's Outfits", by Koutetsu (surprise surprise). It had a little witch who sold clothes and armor for a variant of Fantasy Figures living in the Cheydinhal Abandoned House. One of the armor sets was a very distinctive take on the Dwemer armor. But, I could be wrong.