Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MBP/MBP++ - adds more races to player, "++" edition just adds a few more races than normal

XEORC4 - adds a few more races (slightly different ones than MBP but same style)

XEOSP - revamps at least 95% of the NPCs to make them look much more satisfactory and won't cause nausea anymore

MBP++ is on tesnexus, the rest just search on google. They're mostly on Japanese or Chinese blogs.

Edited by Heartcloud

<P>
<BR>
The hairstyle is from this'>http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40412"]this</A> mod and from SKSRenHair. Have fun Harvald
<BR>No it's not. The first hairstyle is indeed from DesuChan's Dolls race. (Both of them I think are included there but can't remember who made the first one) and the second one is one of Corean hairstyles.
<BR>Oh, wow, what? Harvald, please double-check before you post. Naktis, thanks for the correction. I'll just elaborate: The hair on the left is KKK004_v0.1 by KumaKumaKokuma. The hair on the right is from the Corean race I can't tell you exactly which number it is but it;s definitely a Corean hair. BOTH hairs are available in my Dolls race. </P> Edited by DesuChan