Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know of a profession or job mod?

Something that serves as an alternative money maker other than raiding dungeons and people's houses. I've already got immersive mining for mining for resources and the trade and commerce, but I was hoping for more, ye know....

"Random Tasks" by J. Schaffer creates a job board in the Market District just outside the Black Courier offices. Random jobs appear every week and include delivery of ingredients, books, or just random items.

"Delivery Job" by Manargo & Zaldir allows to do delivery jobs for the Gold Horse Delivery Service.

You can download both mods from tesnexus.com

HTH.

Can be any house mod that uses Chigga's Classic Baths(ORE page).

It's this: http://elderscrolls.filefront.com/file/Thermae_Bathmod;76899

Nice, another bathhouse, If someone know more bathhouse please PM me

thanks 4 VictoriaG and LFact :D

It does indeed look like the Shaiya mod. Thankee.

And lol, I've had that mod downloaded for years. :rolleyes: Guess I never used it because I didn't like the top, and forgot all about it.

/just gonna convert it to Type3 anyway, my Oblivion no worky. :sad:

Edited by jonas66

The face texture's by IDKRR, but I don't know where you'll find it. To my knowledge, you have to put it in the game yourself too.

Ahh, well that is a bit unfortunate, although I would have no issues putting them into the game! If anyone knows where to find it could they let me know? I would love to be able to use that for my female xivali to make it look better.

Thank you so much for the help last time!

I'm afraid I have another question though - is there a mod that makes clutter respawn? I'm pretty sure I saw one somewhere, and neglected to get it, and now I can't find it. I'm asking because every now and then I get itchy fingers and decide to swipe all the silver out of a place, but later on it ends up looking daft when there are just mounds of strawberries or whatever hanging in midair.