Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can't find one of the mods I was using before. Can't remember if it was a full interface mod or just inventory but the thing I liked was that you could switch between the normal list of items (which had more visible at once) and a view that was just icons that you moused over to see the stats and effects. Any ideas?

Its included in the Darnified UI family.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm looking for a mod I used to have about 2 years ago before my old computer died.

I haven't clue who the author is or what the mod was called in the slightest, but I do remember a great deal of the details about it.

For starters, it was a mod with a quest line, armors and weapons, some spells, and it's own unique world.

The weapons however had unique enchantments on them.

For example: Some swords would activate on a 5% chance or something small to deliver a magical blast of energy (looked different depending on weapon)

There were weapon sets you could obtain, an offhand sword (shield) that would pair with a main hand weapon, and if you put them away, it would appear on your back sheathed (a two-hand dummy).

I recall an area where you had to fight 4 dragons and then finally a demon that just looked like a giant dremora, but he had a powerful sword.

There was a suit of black armor, and matching set of white armor, and the helmets didn't clash with hair, so you could still see hair with the helmet. (looked really good)

I hope this is enough for you to go on.

And before anyone says anything, it is NOT midas magic. This mod was more focused on equipment, rather than magic.

I do remember one more thing, The shop was located not too far from bruma.

Back again. I remember a mod that allowed you to see your legs in first person while running.

The one I have doesn't seem to be working.

The SP1stpersonlegs one.

Yes, I've activated the skull of legs.

I think the one I used was different, but wasn't compatible with deadly reflex so it might have been forgotten.

Can't find one of the mods I was using before. Can't remember if it was a full interface mod or just inventory but the thing I liked was that you could switch between the normal list of items (which had more visible at once) and a view that was just icons that you moused over to see the stats and effects. Any ideas?

Its included in the Darnified UI family.

You're right it is included there but I wasn't looking for all the extra stuff. Did find it after some more searching though. It was the wz_inventory

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3595

Still appreciate the help though as it pointed me in the right direction :D

Hi! Can anybody tell me what armor/cloth mod she's wearing as well as her race? I cant find her hair in SKS though and what tattoo pack is she using? Thanks in advance!

My link

Not sure about the clothes, but the race in the picture appears to be the Diablo Elf race. The tattoos are part of the race's skin texture.

Hi! Can anybody tell me what armor/cloth mod she's wearing as well as her race? I cant find her hair in SKS though and what tattoo pack is she using? Thanks in advance!

My link

Not sure about the clothes, but the race in the picture appears to be the Diablo Elf race. The tattoos are part of the race's skin texture.

Clothes are from a mod by SpeedBuster/A-Type2. You may be able to download it from his blog, provided he hasn't removed the download link yet.

Hey guys.

For Anvil, there was a mod once that I had that i no longer am able to find, it was a small shop addon that added a little shanty store to the beach, included a bar tender who sold bathing suits (I think they where h-cup's) and added like 4 girls to the beach. the shop was open didnt have a door to get in, it was pretty much a little barn like thing

Bathing suits where in many different colors, red, blue green, and a purple, and there was a black.... different style tops and bottoms.

thanks for the help.