Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can you help me find mods that add lore-friendly (e.g. Slof's version of Forest Ranger) or modern (e.g. Travis) clothing for guys? Even better if compatible with Robert Body. I've been browsing Tesnexus for hours, but unfortunately almost any mod that isn't a recolor is intended for female characters only.

Do a Tag Search and select the "Clothing - Male" checkbox.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I said I've spent hours searching, the tag system didn't really help ("clothing - male" returns a bit of everything). But there's always the occasional mod that cannot be found easily by searching (off-site or curiously titled mods) so I was wondering if someone here actually knew about an interesting mod and could suggest them.

As I said I've spent hours searching, the tag system didn't really help ("clothing - male" returns a bit of everything). But there's always the occasional mod that cannot be found easily by searching (off-site or curiously titled mods) so I was wondering if someone here actually knew about an interesting mod and could suggest them.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38875

perhaps this

Edited by zzjay

Looks like speedbuster belt girl.

Thanks. BTW, Can anyone direct me to a tutorial on changing armor body types? :confused:

Blender NIFTools

NIFSkope

Saaya's Weighting Tutorial (Yes, I know, its for BBB, but I found it very helpful in getting started in working my way around Blender, and most notably, it very clearly spells out how to import and export NIFs properly. Even if you never want to weight something for BBB, its worth going through.) Make sure you use the Blender and Python stuff at my link above, not the ones included with the tutorial though.

Looks like speedbuster belt girl.

Thanks. BTW, Can anyone direct me to a tutorial on changing armor body types? :confused:

Blender NIFTools

NIFSkope

Saaya's Weighting Tutorial (Yes, I know, its for BBB, but I found it very helpful in getting started in working my way around Blender, and most notably, it very clearly spells out how to import and export NIFs properly. Even if you never want to weight something for BBB, its worth going through.) Make sure you use the Blender and Python stuff at my link above, not the ones included with the tutorial though.

Thanks! This will keep me busy for a while.

Hello,

the picture has already been posted been posted here by someone else but nobody had the answer back then, therefore if you don't mind I will ask it again.

I don't know how to post a picture so I just gonna give you the link(forgive my ignorance):

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/40451-1-1318367037.jpg

I want to know where I can find the dress and the circlet.

Could anyone post a link of where I could find it? or something similar?

Any help would be appreciated.

*edit:

From what I have read, I am probably unable to find it because I am searching in English and the mod is possibly in another language. Though, it might need some little bit of work I still need the meshes and textures. If anyone could find them, I would be very grateful.

Edited by dionnal2