• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, found another awesome clothing :sweat:

Any ideas?? :wacko:

The only thing I can say about this is that gloves and jacket are from HGEC Stylish Outfit.

The "string" looks like a custom part to fit the rest of the outfit. But at the moment I have no clue where to get this (or a similar one). :mellow:

dionnal2, try searching for "Oblivion платье Арвен" (that would be "Arwen's dress"). Unfortunately I don't remember the specific dress's name in russian, there are several. I personally can't find by that name but the others pop up. Maybe you can find a better google combination.

I think I saw that circlet somewhere nearby those dresses, but they look elusive. Maybe it's with that one.

Edited by Sarya

Hey guys, found another awesome clothing :sweat:

Any ideas?? :wacko:

The only thing I can say about this is that gloves and jacket are from HGEC Stylish Outfit.

The "string" looks like a custom part to fit the rest of the outfit. But at the moment I have no clue where to get this (or a similar one). :mellow:

I see. Oh well, I can live without it :whistling:

Thanks! :biggrin:

dionnal2, try searching for "Oblivion платье Арвен" (that would be "Arwen's dress"). Unfortunately I don't remember the specific dress's name in russian, there are several. I personally can't find by that name but the others pop up. Maybe you can find a better google combination.

I think I saw that circlet somewhere nearby those dresses, but they look elusive. Maybe it's with that one.

Ok I will try that. Thank Sarya.

I for one do not like Oblivion's incredibly boring, bland, and generic atmosphere. Cyrodil is supposed to be a jungle but they chose to defy their own canon in favor of a more boring game. Are there any mods that revive the jungle setting or at least make it more interesting than a generic fantasy forest?