Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Thanks for all the tips about the Summon Fairy, but I am not talking about the version I used for my edited file :(

I mean the version with a human / HGEC body, not the one piece body mesh that was released to match the cartoony head. The HGEC version had a Ren head and a normal human body and came in 2 versions: no armor and glass armor. The HGEC version was only on shy, and I even have the adress for the download, but it is not accessible any more >.< I had the HGEC ("human body") version, but accidentally deleted it :(

Hey I think I have the version you're looking for. Is it the one with many optional folders for breast size, clothed and clear glass armor? I remember looking at the folder structure but just never got around to installing it. Anyways give me a PM and I'll send it to you.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Detectives :D I'm really curious, and a bit nervous here. I've never bothered to do anything with combat in the vanilla oblivion yet, because I'm still learning here, but I'd really like to know what system of combat, or what combat related mods are being used in this video?
that fight is so much better, and looks like it would make the game so much better than the way I have to fight in mine! please help, thank you so much :D I'm sorry to use this so much, when I'm around for a while longer I probably won't have to. I'm nervous on this one, because I have no idea what to search in terms of combat related. all I've done is replace a few animations, like seph's handtohand.

About that video... does anybody know what companion health hud that is? I have HUDcompanions, but this version has character ICONS O.o I am in love. Any ideas?

Hey Detectives :D I'm really curious, and a bit nervous here. I've never bothered to do anything with combat in the vanilla oblivion yet, because I'm still learning here, but I'd really like to know what system of combat, or what combat related mods are being used in this video?

that fight is so much better, and looks like it would make the game so much better than the way I have to fight in mine! please help, thank you so much :D I'm sorry to use this so much, when I'm around for a while longer I probably won't have to. I'm nervous on this one, because I have no idea what to search in terms of combat related. all I've done is replace a few animations, like seph's handtohand.

Hmm....I can't pinpoint the exact attack animation replacer he's using because I haven't tried them all. I've mixed and matched mine from 2 different replacers. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16459 and http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34525

there's also this one http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17909 I think these are the more popular ones here on nexus.

the blood spray that comes out from the monster when he hits and gets hit is from this mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19331

and the monster is from a mod called AL_monsters, it says it on the video description.

@chakaru11

it looks like he intergrated hud status bar with hud companion. the skyrim ui is most likely from hud status bar. i think he added the companion's icon by modifying the hud status bar menu xml. that's just my theory.

Hi

I'm looking for a mod that will show the direction someone hit me from.

Sometimes I find myself being attacked but I have no idea from what direction I was hit, and where I shall start to search for the attacker.

Another mod I'm searching for is a mod that show what damage I'm doing to the enemy.

Thanks for any help

customized Aleanne Chainbikini.

Thanks - I saw the top looked similar when I was looking through Nexus, but the bottom and legs/arms seemed different (at least the waist piece is more detailed in the photo).

Oh well - cheers!

Hi

I'm looking for a mod that will show the direction someone hit me from.

Sometimes I find myself being attacked but I have no idea from what direction I was hit, and where I shall start to search for the attacker.

Another mod I'm searching for is a mod that show what damage I'm doing to the enemy.

Thanks for any help

No idea on the attack direction mod, but Scathe might be a mod you'd want to show damage numbers. Just be aware it bugs out occassional and leaves numbers "stuck" on screen, but they disappear after awhile.

Edited by lonewolf_kai