Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

My old computer fried itself some while back, and I had Oblivion on this new one, but wiped it for a clean install and rebuild, just for grins, and to Wrye all my mods from start to finish, which I didn't do before. I didn't, however, manage to track down a file I've REALLY missed, which is one that allows you to hold Ctrl and left-click to take a single item from a stack without verification, and hold Shift and left-click to take the whole stack without verification. I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of the mod, but I seriously want it back. Any help tracking it down would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your assistance.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My old computer fried itself some while back, and I had Oblivion on this new one, but wiped it for a clean install and rebuild, just for grins, and to Wrye all my mods from start to finish, which I didn't do before. I didn't, however, manage to track down a file I've REALLY missed, which is one that allows you to hold Ctrl and left-click to take a single item from a stack without verification, and hold Shift and left-click to take the whole stack without verification. I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of the mod, but I seriously want it back. Any help tracking it down would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your assistance.

Toggleable Quantity Prompt ;)

Could anyone tell me what armor is it?

It's been 4 years since I last played oblivion.

(maybe if I can port this mod to skyrim)

Thank you. :rolleyes:

IMG

I hope i'm not wrong, but it's like black Squall Armor from Romuska Fantasy Store. :rolleyes: