Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed. Accurate and expeditious. If I have any more issues like this, I know where to come. And, in the interest of paying it forward, I'll check back in periodically to see if I can assist others. Cheers, and my sincere gratitude.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi detectives :D

this white fantastic armor? what is? race is chocolate elf, but armor?

Mash Up (unknown name to me)

i might be wrong here but deal with it since once you know possible clone armor parts you may know original from it.

Mid part is retextured (silver) wisteria

Bra is.. I would li if i say some version of white rose but then again..

Rest could be retextured (silver again) nightshade parts and Tona Whitesquall / Romuska Store (same thing..) armor

Boots are retextured Plate Armor Plus boots?

I maybe wrong but this may help someone to create armor like that XD

Hello all.

I am making an attempt to track down the creator of a particular hairpack, known as SKS hairs, that I happened across not too long ago. . . somewhere else. I've seen a particular hair model that is apparently from this pack, this one, that has been modified for Fallout, but not released, and I was trying to find them to see if there was a reason it was not, be it their preference, a lack of effort, or some other reason.

I didn't find it by that name anywhere here, but I'm almost positive that it originated in Oblivion. If anyone knows who the original creator was I would be greatly appreciative. There have been, over the last year or so, a HUGE number of requests from people that have posted screenshots, to find this hair and release it, and it would make many people very happy if it was able to happen.

But I don't want to step on toes, or breach a term of service, so I won't do anything with it until I find the original author, if they're still around.

Thanks

hi detectives :D

this white fantastic armor? what is? race is chocolate elf, but armor?

From what I can see, this is the "Ice Queen" armor from Eyren's "Queen's armory". It should be here on the Nexus. Sorry I can't link you, but for some reason TESNexus doesn't load for me right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH AND ONE TINY REQUEST FOR THIS THREAD:

Please, if you guys want to post screenshots, use http links instead of IMG codes - or a spoiler tag. Some people who really want to help you out have slow internet and having to wait forever for an image to load slows the whole helping process down immensly.

Edited by chakaru11

Regarding SKS Ren's:

If I recall right, they were a bunch of Sims hairs that were converted for use with Oblivion. Though they were technically available for free (Sims hairs can't be sold directly as anything created for The Sims lawfully belongs to EA Games, so the site was giving them in exchange for "donations"), the owner of the site made a HUGE fuss about them being converted and usuable for Oblivion players. So the blog writer pulled the original download links, and since the blog page is what everyone linked to instead of making mirrors, the hairs have become somewhat scarce.

I for one think the entire thing is incredibly stupid; if someone makes something readily available on the internet they have little room to whine when someone decides to convert it to a frankly better game so everyone can enjoy it. Particularly if they're trying to illegally make money off it to begin with. But, I digress. Google "sks rens", choose the result from Filestube, getting the last three files will net you a decent chunk of the styles in the 0-46 range. As far as I know, higher-numbered styles aren't as easily found, but a bit of googling might uncover more and people might be nice and send them to you if they see your post. Good luck.

As for my own request...I'm looking for a mod that works with the dialog system (at least I think it did) that allows custom modification of the subject's facemorphs in realtime, pretty much allowing you to uh, pose their face. I remember seeing a screenshot of it somewhere, and thinking "oh, that looks really cool, I'll have to download it later", and following that completely forgetting where I saw it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Cool, thanks for the info. I found a pack on my own, I was just curious to see what the issue is. Sounds like it would be a. . . . bad idea, to release them myself, I've got too many uploaded mods and pictures to toy with getting banned. Appreciate the info.

/edit: I don't know how many there were in total, but just googling sks ren's full just got me a download with 53 of them. Maybe Oblivion and not Fallout, but conversion ain't no problem. :whistling:

Edited by jonas66