Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey, trying to find the name of the mod with real form-fitting mage robes that look like this:

I've searched tirelessly to find it again but to no avail. Halp!

Is this it?

There's also a separate LightGuts version if you use that.

Thank you! :D

You're most welcome. :smile:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the files for the Lancer Dread Armor, but there is nothing to indicate where in the game the armor is located. Can anyone help me out?

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the files for the Lancer Dread Armor, but there is nothing to indicate where in the game the armor is located. Can anyone help me out?

Hi,

I took a look into the original .esp for you.

Go to the Imperial City, Market District. Now go towards the Palace District. When you reach the stairs, turn left. Now you should see the chest on the wall of the water ditch.

Have fun.

Greetings, Alba and Tobjoern :)

Hi,

Hi,

I took a look into the original .esp for you.

Go to the Imperial City, Market District. Now go towards the Palace District. When you reach the stairs, turn left. Now you should see the chest on the wall of the water ditch.

Have fun.

Greetings, Alba and Tobjoern :)

Perfect, thank you very much!

if there are people with High Resolution Mods on, so they must be around... Body HD, Weapon HD, Armor HD, everything! i want them all muahahah xD

really now, i want to know if they're really around. If so, could anyone give me links? or at least, how can i find them?

Thank you,

Kdaj