Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know it's been brought up before, but I've been looking for the Tera Human Armor F16 mod. I managed to find one but the ridiculously huge breasts make it more comical than awesome. I need one with closer to D or E sized breasts if anyone knows of such a thing. If not, I might try seeing if someone can edit the one I have for me. Thanks in advance if anyone can solve my conundrum.

-Bukimari

Hi! Can somebody tell me what shaders (or setting anyway) to get this effect? Im new to using OBGE and ENBseries

Oblivion Girl Pic

Also, what mods do i need to replicate the girl in the pic? The ozmo high res skin is good but is there anything else that is detailed/realistic like F-Inev skinset specifically for face textures?

OBGE v2-v3 - One of the background blur shaders (DoF/CrysisDof/Bokeh)

You can "exchange" hgec skins from hgec race to another. I.E you can slap synx textures to your hgec race if you want (face textures requires some variation of headmesh here).. They are pretty damn high quality textures (4096)

Race itself looks like it's evy but ihave no idea because just because head is one, doesn't mean race is. Hair is either -game here- rip or soya/corean one.

Edited by Mahtawa

Hi, not sure that modes i need exist, but i'm new around

I'm trying to find:

1) mod that remodels enemy health bar towards something like it was in morrowind (a simple bar near your health bar)

So far i only found Walther's Simplified Enemy Health Bar, and an .ini setting that turns on overhead health bars.

Hi! Can somebody tell me what shaders (or setting anyway) to get this effect? Im new to using OBGE and ENBseries

Oblivion Girl Pic

Also, what mods do i need to replicate the girl in the pic? The ozmo high res skin is good but is there anything else that is detailed/realistic like F-Inev skinset specifically for face textures?

That's one of the armors I've been looking for for a while, any source?

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/images/780208-1275720346.jpg

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/images/788768-1275492778.jpg

Armor/Clothing mod name and wings??

I was too lazy to read what they replayed to the guy :wallbash:

- 1st. picture: HGEC Blackwire

The added belt (with the "flask") is available in Apachii Goddess Store.

Look for "Fighter's belt" or "Battle belt" or something like that. (I don't know the english name - I play the german version. And there is also a golden version available)

- 2nd. picture: It is called Lady Fantasy. You should easily find it on the internet. (unfortunately I have no idea about the wings)

Have fun,

Tobjoern :)

Edited by Tobjoern