Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

hi guys, im looking for this armor and sword

The sword is called Barbaroi Blade. The version in your added image seems to be a recolor (red blade). The original can be found here: MHSN Weapons v2 (by NPR).

(about the armor... - ...hm, I saw it once, but I can not remember its name, nor where it was... - ...sorry.)

Edited by Tobjoern

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah indeed. It seems you have to register there.

btw: my g**gle translator recognized the language as Indonesian.

(maybe this helps you if you are up to register there)

Edited by Tobjoern

I seem to remember stumbling upon mod that let you change your existing characters race in a fairly flawess way (meaning it wasn't this http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34146), but now I just can't find it anymore. Perhaps anyone else knows better?

Also slightly on the borderlines of the topic but..what should i use to edit a custom race to have one of the vanilla races traits? (looking for a way to make at least my male argonian to look less animal..but ahtatas replacer is just too hard for me to get to work right)

edit: since there's still no response I'll add to the list - I'm also looking for the mod that could give one item the looks of another. There were some 3 containers where you put 2 items and took out the merged item from the third container, destroying the other 2 in the process. Just can't find it again >.<

EDIT2: ok ended up finding it finally, it was Cross Goodies that seems to be doing the nice race change

EDIT3: found the mod from the first edit at last, it was Equipment Converter - Model Swapper. Forums are slow :D

Edited by StDrake

• 2 weeks later...

i am searching for a mod that adds to the game a few similar modular armour sets, and a few katana-style weapons.

i cannot find any screenshots of it, but i can describe the armor. it is extravagant anime-style, with gigantic pauldrons. it uses a strange body mesh which ive never seen before, very skinny, especially in them middle. the armour itself is almost all totally black, and extremely lustrous and polished. it comes also with helmets worn as amulets, and huge cloaks. most of the sets come with either "Battle-skirts" or leggings. it also comes in many many varieties, with varying chestguards, bare chainmail, pauldrons of many sorts, all round and black and shiny

it is found in a box that sits behind the market in IC, on a ledge beside the aqueduct. if anyone has any idea where this beautiful and stylish armour is, let me know ;D

Elizinator, on 02 Mar 2013 - 22:11, said:

i am searching for a mod that adds to the game a few similar modular armour sets, and a few katana-style weapons.

i cannot find any screenshots of it, but i can describe the armor. it is extravagant anime-style, with gigantic pauldrons. it uses a strange body mesh which ive never seen before, very skinny, especially in them middle. the armour itself is almost all totally black, and extremely lustrous and polished. it comes also with helmets worn as amulets, and huge cloaks. most of the sets come with either "Battle-skirts" or leggings. it also comes in many many varieties, with varying chestguards, bare chainmail, pauldrons of many sorts, all round and black and shiny

it is found in a box that sits behind the market in IC, on a ledge beside the aqueduct. if anyone has any idea where this beautiful and stylish armour is, let me know ;D

Well, you can try OOO http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/15256

or

Armamentarium Complete 1-35 by Trollf and Team Arma http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/18417

enjoy! ^_^ :cool:http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/18417-3-1215971050.jpg

Edited by tijana2806