Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Been seeing a few screenshots of a deserty, Elsweyr looking place called "Ubanga", but I can find next to nothing on what it actually is.

Also, I could have sworn there's a mod that adds crocodiles (legitimate crocodiles, not just reskinned daedroths) to the game, but I can't find it anywhere either.

Thanks!

UBANGA mod: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42121//?

Not sure if it has crocodiles but still.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't find this mod anywhere. Any hints?

That's Demon Hunter by Krista.

Unfortunately I can't give you a link for download since almost all (if not All) mods from Krista have disappeared from the internet.

Is there a mod similar to Morrowind's Herbalism (or Skyrim's default system)? Meaning, when harvesting plants, thy will be picked instead of opened like containers.

I'd recommend Harvest Flora. I dunno if this is exactly what you're searching for, but it's pretty similar to Morrowinds Herbalism. :smile: Edited by Tobjoern

I'm looking for an alternative to the vanilla 'go to jail' option. Ideally some alternative to the stat loss but still something to warrant not wanting to go to jail as an easy way to clear the bounty. Bonus if more immersice than the whole teleport in, click bed, teleport out system.

If no such mod exists then anything that removes the stat loss will do. I don't mind it with the vanilla XP system but it is too much of a disadvantage with some of the XP mods.