Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, i've been searching fot this mod for a few days now, but the search function hasn't returned anything useful. Basically what I want is a mod that will enable me to always get +5 to my stats on level up. I hate having to micro-manage which skills I use every level, and I like to have a variety of high abilities.

Thanks for the help

EDIT:

Well I couldn't find a mod that just gives +5 stats on levelup, but I did find one that will work for me, it gives +3 stats on level up, and also raises your stats based on major skill levelups.

+5 is here

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2691

or

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16562

Wow! I know this pic came from the frostmore mod, but I don't know if it is part of it or more than likely it comes from somewhere else.

Does anyone know where this Armor comes from? Not the helm of course, but the actual armor?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/17032-1-1215508485.JPG

hey tesnexus!

hoping that you can find this mod, as its sunday night and people are around - hopefully.

Im looking for a prostitution mod - different from guard sex or hookers of oblivion - that lets the PC.. engage in the oldest profession. its text-box based, and it might be named Simple Prostitution System. Ive seen pictures of it here:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/feature-ar...-two.php?page=8

please help me out here. lets exhibit the glory of the internet

take it easy :thanks:

I'm wanting to get my Martigen's Monster Mod from version 3.0 to 3.6beta2. I have lousy dialup with extremely poor bandwidth.

I have 3.0 and also 3.6beta2's 36mb download.

What I need to know/find is what I need 'in between' to have the full thing.

I'm wanting to hook up the "big 4" with FCOM, but I'm only lacking the 3.6 to do it.

I have the full Francesco's..including the bsa files(friend downloaded this monster for me)

I have the OOO 1.3(plus the upgrade 1.34) same friend

I have the latest FCOM Convergence.

I have the latest Oblivion WarCryev + patch.

The only wrench in the works is MMM. I've tried going through the info to see just what I needed, but am at a loss.

Can someone tell me what I need to get? links included? Or should I just condemn my computer to DL for a day or more and get the whole thing?

I may be wrong, but I "think" by going through the whole mess that I need to convert 3.0 to 3.53, then use the 3.5 then take all of that and incorporate into 3.6. If that's the case, I'm already downloading the right things.

Thanks for any help I can get.

***Update. I figured it out and it works fine. Got my MMM fully upgraded now.

Now for figuring out what to do about the missing 'rock' meshes. they're only small ones and not very common, and were there before I upgraded. I think I just missed pulling over a mesh somewhere. Has anyone ever thought about just having a mesh site for downloading particular ones?

Hello again guys. I'm looking for the armor from this picture. It looks awesome, just wondering if anyone knows what it is.

P.S.: I took this from the Frostmourne And Lich King Helm mod page, if that helps.

I don't know for sure, but it looks like either the Nightshade or the Dreadweave armor. I'm not much on knowing armor but both of those were so good I had to download them.

Hello again guys. I'm looking for the armor from this picture. It looks awesome, just wondering if anyone knows what it is.

P.S.: I took this from the Frostmourne And Lich King Helm mod page, if that helps.

I don't know for sure, but it looks like either the Nightshade or the Dreadweave armor. I'm not much on knowing armor but both of those were so good I had to download them.

Doesn't seem to be either. I've already got the Dreadweave, and the Nightshade isn't quite what I'm looking for. Thanks for the help though!