Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

You better open a thread for your Questons than here in Mod detectives. The mod you chose is a little complicated cause some users tell that it changes the Names tu russian letters. Are you familiar with CS than you can change yourself or you can use CCC I linkt a post over your question.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You better open a thread for your Questons than here in Mod detectives. The mod you chose is a little complicated cause some users tell that it changes the Names tu russian letters. Are you familiar with CS than you can change yourself or you can use CCC I linkt a post over your question.

Ok. I made the thread here. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1566598-looking-for-a-hair-mod/

As for working with the CS, I know a little bit, basic number fiddling about, pretty much.

• 2 weeks later...

Several years ago I saw Slof Robe Traider robes adapted for TGND body(not for hgec but exect for this one). Can someone help me to find this mesh patch?

TGND and HGEC both came from Exnems Bodymod. You can use the HGEC version at all.