Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't find a mod that stops all the super brightness of every color in oblivion from trying to murder my eyes, been looking through visuals but i can't find any.

And I can't find a camera mod that doesn't set my camera up an extra persons height either, or fixes the whole failure of oblivions reticle and positioning has anyone else found a camera mod that centers and focuses the camera for 3rd person at the neck like skyrim?

EDIT:: I know I saw a mod that also changed the static levels of npcs yet allowed the loot gained and equipment to be on par with your level, but I amhaving no luck in finding it.

Edited by Saizetsu

i could tell you that the place of the charakter is in is from morroblivion, I think I can tell you that the hairstile is SKSRENew and I think the Race is form modular beautiful people. I think the armor is a rip in parts but Im not quiet shure.

Password for the Hair: undersunandsky

I can't seem to find the hair that you are talking about, and also, I think that the race is Blood Elves by Bella after some more searching.

Still need Armour and Body however.

i could tell you that the place of the charakter is in is from morroblivion, I think I can tell you that the hairstile is SKSRENew and I think the Race is form modular beautiful people. I think the armor is a rip in parts but Im not quiet shure.

Password for the Hair: undersunandsky

I can't seem to find the hair that you are talking about, and also, I think that the race is Blood Elves by Bella after some more searching.

Still need Armour and Body however.

The Hair is SKSREN06 not SKSRENNew..., sorry, but it is in the Pack I linked to.

Where can I find "FullHumanBodyImportReadyMale.nif"? I need it to complete a tutorial but there is no link.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/12248/? under optional files.

Thanks. I found another link here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/10790/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10790%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I'm looking for a mod that reduces the weight of potions. Does anyone know of one and are there any good hi-res texture packs for weapons, armor, buildings and environment?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/25714 Lightweight Potions

Never used it, so I can't really say much about it. Just saw it will browsing.

If you're using any overhauls and/or magic mods, you might want to check if they have options for altering potion weights or do it already.

Qarl's Texture Pack III is generally considered the best hi-res texture pack for Oblivion. It doesn't touch weapons or armor though, nor does it touch flora - it does change architecture and various landscape textures though. Pick up Bomret's Shivering Isles Pack if you have SI. Weapon Improvement Project gives a bump to the quality of weapon textures, but doesn't really alter the look of them. As for armor, that really depends on what you're looking for. Do you simply want something that boosts the quality of the vanilla textures, or are you looking for something that alters the look or shape or armors? A lot of that also depends on whether you use a body mod.

There are several great environment mods out there. I personally use Enhanced Vegetation, Oblivion Grass Overhaul, Impoved Trees & Flora AND Verdant Anthesis. Many of these mods will overlap. If you're looking for environment mods that aren't about retexturing, All Natural is just about the best there is - and it has some great recommendations in its readme for mods that complement its changes.