Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Find this for me, and I'll name my firstborn after you.

Hahaha, seriously? :laugh:

-----------

This armor is called *Artemis* (the weapon is Artemis Claymore) and you can buy it in Apachii Goddess Store.

At the moment I'm not 100% sure which of the goddesses sells it, I think it was Athena.

...if you're interested in a lighter (more revealing) version of this armor, have a look at this one: Stefenwolfs She Gladiator Armor and Weapons

Have fun. :smile:

Edited by Tobjoern

Is there any good horror quests? That not about "fight undead in a cave" but rather somewhat story driven, with good character, clever writing and suspence(hope right word, not very good at English)?

I heard others say that these 2 are good horror quests:

GATES TO AESGAARD - Episode One

GATES TO AESGAARD - Episode Two

Edited by Tobjoern

Find this for me, and I'll name my firstborn after you.

Hahaha, seriously? :laugh:

-----------

This armor is called *Artemis* (the weapon is Artemis Claymore) and you can buy it in Apachii Goddess Store.

At the moment I'm not 100% sure which of the goddesses sells it, I think it was Athena.

...if you're interested in a lighter (more revealing) version of this armor, have a look at this one: Stefenwolfs She Gladiator Armor and Weapons

Have fun. :smile:

Seem to be a DMRA Version of Artemis Armor. Google for Apachii Goddess Store DMRA.

Steffenwolf Saint Gladiator

Edited by Harvald

Is there any good horror quests? That not about "fight undead in a cave" but rather somewhat story driven, with good character, clever writing and suspence(hope right word, not very good at English)?

I heard others say that these 2 are good horror quests:

GATES TO AESGAARD - Episode One

GATES TO AESGAARD - Episode Two

Haunted House and Haunted House they are very different. :laugh:

Edited by Harvald

I do not use unique landscape, The Story driven parts are compatible cause they use different Worldspaces as the two Asgaard mods do ( I prefer part two) The House hinself schould work without grater problems because its in an Area with little changes.

I do not use unique landscape, The Story driven parts are compatible cause they use different Worldspaces as the two Asgaard mods do ( I prefer part two) The House hinself schould work without grater problems because its in an Area with little changes.

Ok) Thanks, I'll try it)

• 4 weeks later...