Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod, or any mods, that allow you to be a store owner or a stall or a merchant of some type?

I've searched "store" "shop" "merchant" and "stall" and haven't found anything.

Well I found one but the latest post said it produces bloat. Don't want none o' that!

Thanks in advance!

(I'd even take a restaurant!)

Trade & Commerce

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod that prevents the DLC quests from popping up right at the games beginning. They should appear when you visist the correct locations or speak to the right people.

I know that such a mod exists but just not how it was named or where I should look for it anymore.

Edited by LeiYingLo

So the gist of it I am looking for a mod that i played a very long time ago: It's like an imperial empire citizen mod or something.

you could join the imperial legion based in the white gold tower.

the white gold tower had changes in it's design so that there was a diplomatic quarter and more and there were new textures used in the white gold tower. There were a lot more npcs and there's even a ranking system of you as a citizen with benefits of where you can visit in the white gold tower.

he problem is i cannot for the life of me remember the name of this mod (i tried searching all the name tags on nexus, empire, tower, imperial etc). It was really good. It made the white gold tower feel like the central governing power of Tamriel and even if i don't use it much it feels very important for any play through. Please if you know the name or where i can find it please tell me. TL DR; played mod years ago, want to do another play through of oblivion, need the mod but can't remember the mod.

Hello, I've returned after years and wanted to get some old essential mods I used to play with. After scouring my download history I'm almost there, except one obscure, strange, maybe not so well known plugin.

T-shirts. Yes I've searched that and possibly I'm here to confirm my thought that the mod is plainly gone, anyway; This mod adds maybe a couple dozen of Tshirts scattered around various locations. Each one with a logo/phrase pertaining to the quest or area it's found in, some were quite funny, some were just cool. No idea of the mod author or title, likely it doesn't contain the word Tshirt/tshirt/T-shirt as I've searched each. And it would be from before the site revamp, 5+ years.

Thanks if anyone can give me any info here.

h

Hello, I've returned after years and wanted to get some old essential mods I used to play with. After scouring my download history I'm almost there, except one obscure, strange, maybe not so well known plugin.

T-shirts. Yes I've searched that and possibly I'm here to confirm my thought that the mod is plainly gone, anyway; This mod adds maybe a couple dozen of Tshirts scattered around various locations. Each one with a logo/phrase pertaining to the quest or area it's found in, some were quite funny, some were just cool. No idea of the mod author or title, likely it doesn't contain the word Tshirt/tshirt/T-shirt as I've searched each. And it would be from before the site revamp, 5+ years.

Thanks if anyone can give me any info here.

Hi Palpenious.

I think you mean the "Collectible - T-Shirts" Mod(s) , made by Jannix Quinn (also known as "JQ"). Unfortunately the link for the 1st. edition (where I downloaded it - at *planetelderscrolls*) doesn't work anymore, but I found another link here: (hope it works)

http://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-mod/collectible-t-shirts-1-0

(English version)

Part 2 of the "Collectible Shirts" is available in German and English.

Here the English version: http://www.gamefront.com/files/10138248

...and here the German version: http://www.scharesoft.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=27&func=fileinfo&id=947

I hope that these links still work and that I could help you a little.

Greetz, Tobbie :smile:

PS.

The names/titles of these 2 mods were always a little confusing (although they were created/released by the same author):

Originally version 1 (or 1_2) was named "collectibleshirts" (as you can see under "File Name" in the first link), and version 2 was named "Collectible T-Shirts". Meanwhile the names (may) vary, depending on the locations/sites were they can be found.

Edited by Tobjoern