Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Anyone know what the hell happened to Oblivion Artifacts Overhaul? seems to have been deleted off the internet, everywhere... and no one is talking about it... I downloaded the mod a little over a year ago. It's a simple retexture/remodel of all the unique artifacts in Oblivion. Used to go under the name "Better Unique Items." Can't find any info on it, not even who the mod author was.

Was it rebranded as something new? Passed off to a new author?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im just coming back to Oblivion, and wanted to make my self a mod pack, I remember when i was playing it LONG ago, there was a mod that adds Missions and a new dimistion, so let me explain, everything that i remeber is - you had to do some missions first (they were like little quest) then you meet up with a guy that takes you to an island by a boat (small boat), on the island there was a guy siting on a chair infront of a BIG rock, there was also a desk, he look like if a remember correctly- like an elf with a very smart dress and i also think that he was wearing a like TOP hat? then the rock had somekind of faces engraved, also there was like a double door that if you open send you to a different dimension or even maybe time that there world was? or even you had to enter the door to a cave and do some magic I really dont remember to much about how you get to the different world, what can I say about there other side ( different world) so it was nice in the way that it was WAY colourful then oblivion, new mobs, also when you get to the main city or town, the main building was Huge tall and white, when you get there first time you will meet some one, I think is was like a queen or like a woman guard, and I also remember that there was like mob guard like big alive rocks? if you understand me :D, I dont remember much more, if someone had any clue what the mod could be please help me :D thank you in advance everybody !!

Is there anything at all that recreates the Nibenay-Colovia cultural differences?

There's plenty of mods giving us back the jungle that Todd denied us, but so far I've seen nothing else except a mod that makes all Nibenese wear robes, which is a good idea until you realize it's going to make everyone look the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oblivion VR with vorpx

Hi Iâm playing oblivion in VR with vorpx and mods and ini tweaks i was curious if anyone can steer me in the right direction of a program that I can use to alter the player camera similarly the way oblivion reloadedâs camera mode alters the camera to be free during interactions with npcs and stops zoom. Because Delgado still has zoom when starting and ending conversations and simply adjusting the FOV removes dialogue text when using vorpx in VR any help would be amazingly appreciated.

Oblivion VR with vorpx

Hi Iâm playing oblivion in VR with vorpx and mods and ini tweaks i was curious if anyone can steer me in the right direction of a program that I can use to alter the player camera similarly the way oblivion reloadedâs camera mode alters the camera to be free during interactions with npcs and stops zoom. Because Delgado still has zoom when starting and ending conversations and simply adjusting the FOV removes dialogue text when using vorpx in VR any help would be amazingly appreciated.

Have you tried changing the Focus setting? It's good to not zoom in NPC faces (really creepy.....)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/22330/discussions/0/142260718944332120/

Thank you for the reply! I have done the fdlgfocus and I tried to mention that in my post here but it autocorrected it to Delgado and I didnât notice lol. But yeah the fdlgfocus works somewhat but still has a zoom when entering/exiting conversations with npcs in vorpx. But when the npc is activated a second time it doesnât do it. I was hoping that someone could help steer me in the right direction in making a mod that can alter the player camera. Oblivion reloadedâs camera mode accomplishes what Iâm looking for in some aspects but is unusable in VR due to its headbob and forced animations. OR also frees the camera when in dialogue with npcs so you can still look around while in conversations but again it is unusable in VR because of its other aspects. There are no options in the ini of OR to remove the headbob or other animations they are written in the esp. I was hoping to use whatever was used to make that part of the OR mod but make my own mod that is more suitable for VR. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Detectives! I'm looking for an Oblivion mod which could be a bit tricky to find.

It was either an armor or mage robes mod, but all I can remember is that it had a beautiful black hood trimmed with golden sunrays that I'd like to have for my new Battlemage build.

I'm pretty sure that it was standalone, and not part of any big modpack or clothing collection, but that's about all I can remember :/ Thx for your time!

• 2 weeks later...