Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to find the Samurai House mod. I found it on youtube. and btw if u know of this mod, is it this mod that gives you insane ninja and sword moves or does it just give u a house? (btw dont just tell me this is on tessource.net or tesbd cuz neither of those sites work for me... unless by some internal link... plz try to link me to the mod or something.

you could provide us a link to that youtube video,, ??

or just search Samurai House and click on first link. (in youtube). Thanks for the weird tesource tip, and I realize that they are separate mods; the ninja moves are "Oblivion ninja moves powered by Samurai House mod." So yeah... it's really vague and doesn't seem to have much of a name.

If I'm not interpreting the comments totally wrong, the house/whatever project was dropped. I just did a search here on nexus and the mod isn't here, at least not with a name containing 'house' in any shape or form. Also checked strategyinformer.com and elricm.com/nuke/html/ didn't find any trace of it. Let's see if someone else knows about it.

Thank you for mentioning that. I had never heard of it and am now going to have to give it a try.

Also, does anyone know about a minor mod that rescaled the races? It simply edited the scale factor in the CS for each of the stock races to add a bit more diversity in size. I've been unable to replicate the exact feeling of its adjustments by myself, and cannot seem to find the file or remember the name.

Thank you,

Ethre

Thank you for mentioning that. I had never heard of it and am now going to have to give it a try.

Also, does anyone know about a minor mod that rescaled the races? It simply edited the scale factor in the CS for each of the stock races to add a bit more diversity in size. I've been unable to replicate the exact feeling of its adjustments by myself, and cannot seem to find the file or remember the name.

Thank you,

Ethre

The name of the file was races resized, and is no longer available here, pm me your email and I will send it to you.

Buddah

I'm looking for a mod that improves the powers you get when you complete the Shivering Isles main quest. I first noticed it some time ago, maybe a year or more even. I can't remember where I saw it first but it's likely that I saw it on the official forums. I've done some extensive searching here and I can't seem to find it. If I remember correctly the main focus of the mod was to change the way player death was handled. Instead of having to reload you were transported to a daedric realm and had to fight/find your way back to the normal plane. I remember seeing a screenshot of the daedric realm that the author was working on and it looked a lot a like the normal oblivion realms. Dunno if it helps but I recall that the author was having some trouble catching the player at the moment of death so the work around was to fortify the player's health by 100pts and then transport the player to oblivion once they fell below that 100 point buffer.

Edit: w00t!! Found it! It's "Wrye Shivering Death"

http://wrye.ufrealms.net/Wrye%20Shivering%20Death.html