Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First is Sexy Kunoichi armor set, but for second and third, I have no idea.(Of course, I don't think there's a mod such as making Adoring Fan pulling cart for you)

Just to clear it up, looking for the armors or pose mods? I might be able to find armors, not sure about the pose mods. Although I have a several, they just tend to conflict with eachother and makes testing/looking tedious.

The armor on the second picture could've been HGEC Draconic Armor, but I believe it was a L2 rip and was taken out. Armor/clothing on the third picture I'm not certain about, not one of hentais work I think, but could be wrong. I'll ask my contacts about it.

As for pose mods, I can dig up and see if I can find anything similar, if that's what you're looking for.

P.S. The adoring fan pulling the cart on the second picture is with 99% certainty a static pose as I've not heard of any mods that would have created an actual animation for this type of 'transportation'. I can look into it if need be.

The poses might be from http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13193 Although admittedly I'm not 100% sure, got myself a few pose mods installed and this pretty much conflicts with the ones I have, so I have to refrain from installing. If you can't find the poses in that, let me know and I'll look for more mods where they could be from. If anyone does know the mod, do tell me so I'll know for future reference.(I think this has been asked at least once before, didn't get an answer back then, if my memory doesn't betray me.)