Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My system is no slouch for being a laptop but unfortunately when I bought it I was under the impression it had a better video card then it does.

For the most part if plays Oblivion just fine but the flickering of torches and what not really plays havoc with the speed of the game.

Is there a mod that changes this?

Whilethere are alot of beautyfulwings out there, Iam lookingfor one or two in particular. I've seen a couple youtubefilms in thepast with fluttering wings that act the same as chins demon wings, except they were a set of butterfly wings and a set of feathered wings. When you jumped the flapped or fluttered.

I saw them about a year ago, so I have no idea whatmod they were from or who made them.

I have tried a few from here, but none that I have tried so far actually move.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

Do you know DUNEterra ? I think it's here http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...9179&st=310

I've downloaded it one day ( 270Mo .exe ) but i never arrived to play to it, and it gived a bug to WryeBash when i tried to delete some spells from my savegame !

Is it playable ? I know the project is abandonned for one year.

I post in this topic because i don't find infos on this mod, but i've ever it on my Hdd, and i want to install it when i'll restart the game.

I'm French, don't talk verry well English, hope to be undestandible. :thanks:

EDIT : in fact i think the link i give is about this mod, i just found it while i was writing my post. Sorry, i will see if there is infos i'm searching there.

I'm sorry to be so vague, but I'm looking for a set of armour I was on here some time ago. It's all evil and scary looking, the words 'doom', 'dread', dark' or 'chaos' are in the title somewhere. Sorry to be so vague but I only remember what it looks like. I understand totally if no one can find it. My description was terrible.

I'm not sure which animation mod has this is. But i'm looking for a mod that allows you kneel, While sticking your sword in the ground. A mod that lets you kneel with one hand over your knee. & I was wondering if someone can make me a mod for the restoration spell. I know there's a mod that changes the way the spell casting is by doing a snap of the finger. But I would like a mod when you use the restoration spell. Your body kind of floats. Any one has played Final Fantasy XI online. When you get resurrected will know what I mean. It's hard to explain in details though.