Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello,

Do you know DUNEterra ? I think it's here http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...9179&st=310

I've downloaded it one day ( 270Mo .exe ) but i never arrived to play to it, and it gived a bug to WryeBash when i tried to delete some spells from my savegame !

Is it playable ? I know the project is abandonned for one year.

I post in this topic because i don't find infos on this mod, but i've ever it on my Hdd, and i want to install it when i'll restart the game.

I'm French, don't talk verry well English, hope to be undestandible. :thanks:

EDIT : in fact i think the link i give is about this mod, i just found it while i was writing my post. Sorry, i will see if there is infos i'm searching there.

well, ccelm,

DUNE is abandoned, promotheus Officially said it on a forum about a year ago, I suggest that you completely delete DUNE from your game. but DO NOT DELETE the DUNE files that you saved after downloading. you might just need it sometime.

there is a new project coming up, it is called "Sands of Destiny". Go view it on HERE.

cheers,

IE

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay, this maybe a dumb request, but I was wondering if anyone could put the daedric cut claw thingy in CS, save it out as a weapon, and make it buyable in an IC store or something. My computer doesn't like the CS, so I would do it myself, but... Anyone up for the daedric animated hammer too? :thanks: in advance!

okay, this maybe a dumb request, but I was wondering if anyone could put the daedric cut claw thingy in CS, save it out as a weapon, and make it buyable in an IC store or something. My computer doesn't like the CS, so I would do it myself, but... Anyone up for the daedric animated hammer too? :thanks: in advance!

Daedric Trap Weapons?

is there a mod to change the way the imperial city looks?

i don't realy like the original design its quite.....bland!

Regal Imperial City and Bananasplit's Better Cities (For the Market District and Arboretum, anyways) might be worth looking into.