Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello,

I can't locate a specific leveling mod.

It's a mod that simply adds five points to your main attributes when you level, and perhaps some 3 or less points on the other attributes, I can't remember.

We lived happily together until I got my laptop, now it's gone!

Please, Mod Detectives, help me find "the one"!

How about this one: All +5 Attribute Modifiers

Not the one i used to have, but it works just fine, thanks!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think i want the newest one....

i tried installing FCOM 3 times and i want this time to make sure everything is exactly how it;s meant to be.

thx.

The option is yours. I understand being hesitant to make changes once you have everything like you want it. The author of the mod has gone to great efforts to make MMM compatible with FCOM. Here is one quote from the readme:
3.7 Fixes

* I spent alot of time checking over everything and made alot of fixes some that may not be listed. But all of it was MMM related and ALOT OF IT WAS CHECKING Compatibility with MMM itself, MMMForFrans, MMMforOOO, FCOM, so there could be better intergration in some areas for some..

As I said, the option is yours, but I was unable to find the patch you were looking for. The patch was from 2 versions ago, and seems to have been pulled from everywhere. Whatever you decide, Good Luck!

ok i guess im out of options..i'll download the one you put.

thanks a lot :biggrin:

I'm glad I could be of some assisstance. If you have any problems, post in the Mod Troubleshooting forum. There are alot of knowledgable people on the forums that would be happy to help.