Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

@meeps and phforNZ:

I have asked the poster of the Fallen Angel pic for information on the armor. I will hopefully have an update and if so I will edit this post with the information.

I've managed to track it down, thanks to a member here. It's Hentai's Void Armour. All added into my game now :)

Thanks for the help so far, though - but I'm all sorted.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello detectives!

i need help finding a mod. I saw it a long time ago and thought "huh what a waste of space". Well now that "waste of space" is what i desperately need. It was a mod to make the low class clothes REALLY look low class. I've searched under clothes, under, low class, begger, you name it.

You are my last hope!

If you find the ugly clothes mod let me know?

Thanks!

you wont find void armor here. Hentai didn't really release it to my knowledge. At least not here.

I tihn kit's one of those "who you know" type of situations :wink:

Funny cause I have that mod and no void armor to be found in the big purple chest...

Redownloading from mirroe site. maybe i have old version...

Poodles!

what's up guys, i recently notice some great meshes in my data folder, and i dont know from what mod they are from... (schoolar stuff, From Meshes/Clutter/PublicSchool, this include a telescope, and more ! i would like to know from what mod is this...i have 234 mods install and running, and i havnt seen them all in details... so help will be appreciate ! thanks !

Hey guys, theres a mod that is set up in the mountains around the north of Cyrodil I think.

Its a Castle with a Settlement right beside it, but I cant remember its name :(.

Can you guys help me please??

:thanks: