Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I know OP says not to...but is there a mod like this:

I would ideally like to be able to have the game autosave at set increments, after quest completions, combat victories, and NOT save during combat. I'm basically asking for a CASM for Oblivion. The only thing I found on Nexus were utilities that managed saves across different characters, not exactly what I'm after. If you have a link to a mod that encompasses what I'm looking for a link would be appreciated, or if not I'll cut and paste over to Mod Requests thread. Thanks!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And also I was looking through TESNexus a while back and found this mod that adjusts the facial features of all the different races. It supposedly changed over 1,000 NPCs and made certain races have traits of real-world races like for example Redguards had traits of like Egyptians and Arabians and stuff. At the time I wasn't interested, but now that I'm looking for it, I can't seem to find it. I don't think its TNR.

I was wondering if there were a mod to increase the number of NPC's in towns? During the middle of the day there should be more than 5 or 6 people in the streets.

Even if its one of the game Overhauls I'll take it ;)

Well there is Better Cities which is a batch of changes, please read everything about it before installing so you know which things you want. Also Tamriel Travelers adds a bunch of people everywhere. Its compatible with MMM as well so that should help increase some NPC counts for you.

I know OP says not to...but is there a mod like this:

I would ideally like to be able to have the game autosave at set increments, after quest completions, combat victories, and NOT save during combat. I'm basically asking for a CASM for Oblivion. The only thing I found on Nexus were utilities that managed saves across different characters, not exactly what I'm after. If you have a link to a mod that encompasses what I'm looking for a link would be appreciated, or if not I'll cut and paste over to Mod Requests thread. Thanks!

Streamline has this feature. As well as many more things - but it does feature autosaving every {set period} (including not in combat trigger) and cycles over a defined number of "autosave" slots.

You know how everything pauses when you get in a dialog with an npc?

All the people around just stop their animations and become like statues.

I hate that, it takes away so much from the immersion.

Is there any mod that changes this, so the NPCs will go about their business as usual?

If not, is there a way to do it myself?

Please pm me if you have an answer to my questions.

Cheers.

Bringing this to your attention again, bros.

Is there any mod that changes this, so the NPCs will go about their business as usual?

Cheers.

Its tied into the Menu system I believe as well, not sure its something that could be altered all that easily.

Cheers.

Its tied into the Menu system I believe as well, not sure its something that could be altered all that easily.

Well damn, that sure sucks.

Thanks anyway.

hello there

Umm.. I just came back to oblivion after playing Fallout 3 for a bit, and I love the immersion of script based hotkeys in Fallout.

for example (A) will TAKE ALL

(E) will EXIT SCREEN

(ESC) will ESCAPE BARTER MENU or whatever..

® will REPAIR (in the armor menu)

anyways... I distinctly remember seeing a mod that added this to Oblivion via OBSE (those guys rule btw)

errr.. it was at least for bartering ( ? ring any bells ?)......

A modification for oblivion that adds simple hotkeys for menus????....

or was it clicking...????

I saw MMMspd's (?) spacebar exit menu mod... but that wasn't it

anyone know what I am asking about?

thank you in advance.

It's a mod that adds nords with beards as a race, but it's not Nords with Beards or Nords with Beards Fixed. It is a mod that adds these races to use them as a resource or something. Any idea? Any mod that uses Nords with Beards?

Still waiting for an answer :whistling: