Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7zip is a free utility and probably one of the best for what it does, I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to use it. There's hundreds of weapon mods to go through on tesnexus and weeding out the ones that aren't a certain archive format would be a bit of work.

Right, so this one has been giving me a lot of trouble.

I've been looking for a race mod. I'm sure it exists, I specifically have memories of downloading and using it on my other computer (which is currently on the other side of the world, and I can't get to it for another six months), but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It is a race mod, the race looks like it has pale/white skin and black markings, it almost reminded me of a panda, but not quite. I remembered they looked rather arcane, although I'm not sure if the race was actually built with the mage in mind.

I really really want this mod, but I honestly looked through all of the race mods on TES nexus and planet elder scrolls, page by page, and I couldn't find anything, you guys are my last hope.

I really hope I'm not hallucinating and this mod actually exists.

I'm looking for information on how to make creatures I could use for summon spells in TES construction kit. (Like say if I wanted to summon a wolf, etc...) Does anyone know of a tutorial or have any advice to offer? I know how to create the basic creature, but no idea how to put idle animations, textures, skeletons, etc... on it.

Well the first link doesn't work, but the other two aren't what I'm looking for, although I did download the gothic breton just because.

Thanks for trying.

what was the name of the first mod?

Dark Lattamer. I can't believe it was withdrawn just now. This savegame uses the race and can give you an idea of what it looks like, but the race itself is gone for now.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23395