Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if I can ask questions but... What are the platinum and ayleid coins used for in OOO? Or are they just for display purposes.

They are used just for displaying and collecting...

Is there a night eye toggle mod for the spell? (Not the ability)

It's great, but it can hurt the eyes a bit.

If you have the spell, put it in hotkeys which is much easier than the console. If you dont, i suggest you go to your nearest Mages Guild to buy one. :cool:

I'm searching for a mod that changes life detect.

It gives NPCs and the like this thermal image as if you were a predator, except it didn't change the entire environment only NPCs had thermal showing out.

Well instead of using a mod you could just use the console to overpower yourself. After doing that save your game and then you can make a life detection spell that detects life over 1000 feet. :thumbsup:

Hi guys!

I'm desperately searching for some good pose mods. I had a look at this list:

http://dws.kikaimegami.com/viewtopic.php?t=841

and it sounds like there are some good ones. However, before I just download on those vague descriptions, I was hoping for some advice or screenshots.

Specifically, I want a mod that allows my character to sit and/or crouch in various positions (she's a thief). I thought Actor's in Charge might do that for me, but I wasn't sure. Also, I'd like one that does some erotic posing (not sex, like sexlivion, just erotic poses). I saw a compilation pack for erotic stuff, but it was just a bit of a mess to navigate in game. I heard Basic Instinct could be good, but I can't find any screenshots anywhere. So what are the best pose packs (please tll me where to find them too!)?

Thanks for any advice!

Seph's New Aninmations, Smokable Pipe, Actors in Charge, Actors in Emotions, and Actors in Madness :biggrin:

the mod that allows you to summon more then 1 creature at once.

i know i saw this on the "to do list" on the mods page months ago. i don't know if they actually ever got around to doing it though.

Use the console, then you will be able to summon millions of creatures. :rolleyes:

Can anyone recommend a few good dual wielded weapon sets in mods for Oblivion? I'm having trouble finding them.

Khopesh

Weapons of Ancient dragons

Shamshires

Grommash

Tristan swords

If you want download this mods, you have two variants:

First variant - search on Russian TES forums.

Second variant - if you want a direct link to mod, you must give me this dragon named Nezagaxa the Bladewing. Author of dragon - ancient_laws.

Other owners of dragon:

mbass

Aleandra

Floydian1

DesuChan

Why i don't want share mod to TesNexus? Greed of others TesNexus users. When I saw pictures with the beautiful Chinese mods, I requested for a link to them, but me don't given link, although these mods are distributed freely. I had to search on Chinese forum, although I don't know Chinese.

If you want to discuss it, send me message.

I Have lost the location of the assassins creed white robe outfit on this site and planet elderscrolls, i have definatly seen it and after google serching for a few mins still cant find it along with searches on both sites o_O

Im sure it was called Hashashins outfit or something like that, if ya can find it ,thanks....... :D

Try this: Hashashins Armor

Hashashin Armor Mod