Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone know of any mods for gay players? There are scores of female romance mods, but I see none for those with different tastes. The closest thing to it I could find was Ruined-Tail's Tale, but I'm not sure if that's what it is geared for.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all,

Hope you can help.

I've been way from oblivion for a very long time, and I'm having problems with mods again. Cant remember how to do things cleanly.

Is there a mega pack of robert's male + roberts female + some nice argonian and khajiit textures + all stock/SI armour/clothes + a nice selection of eyes and hairs? A kind of mega super "Click your done" (And it actually works) omod?

I seem to be getting conflicts when I install roberts male and female seperatly, nasty lines and what seems to be a miss-aligned normal.

Cheers.

Hey all.

is there a camera mod around or something that will make the third person camera stop were u aim after rotating it? like not snap back to behind your character after

releasing the middle mouse button.

lol , i think that makes sense*.

If you just want to take a better look at your character or make a screenshot, then just use "tfc" console command (without quotes). That will give you free camera (used by movement keys), but you won't be able to move. This command is only useful for examining/screenshooting.

Hey.

I posted a mod request in this forum section, but i figured i would ask if it exists in this thread as well.

Does anyone know of a good "become the emperor" mod? I've used every possible wording for searching for it on this site, and on google, that i possibly could, and no luck

Thanks