Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Thats up to you. But I would definably update oblivion to the latest version in any case. And when you install shivering Isles have a look at this:How NOT To Install Shivering Isles and the 1.2 Patch

Shivering Isles may add some resource overhead to the game due to some scripts that run even when you are not there. If you have an older machine this may be a consideration.

Please consider having a look at devnull.devakm - Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul site as well.

These last few posts are almost not on topic enough for this thread. I looked around and didn't see a better place. Perhaps this sort of post should have been its own thread in > Gaming Source Network Forums > Specific Games > Oblivion > Oblivion Modifications > General Mod Talk?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm searching for about 4 or 5 mods that I can't find. They do exist as I've seen em on youtube.

First mod - It allows you to recruit characters to fight along side you. Here is the website that shows this at work:

Second mod - (It is called Alexander Wings?) It puts wings on your character. Website that shows it:

Third mod - "Dreadweave Complete" - 1st set of Armour (I've lookd for this armor all over can't find it. Here is the youtube video that shows it:

Fourth mod - "Black Luster" - 2nd set of Armour (The saint stuff) (I've also looked for this one as well and can't find it either. Here is the youtube video that shows it:

Fifth mod - It is called Oblivion mod dancing. It allows your character to dance. This should have been simple enough to find but I'm really not having any luck. Here is the youtube video that shows this:

Sorry if this is a lot to ask but I know all of these exist and its maddening not to be able to find them.

Before I forget if any of you were looking for a mod that puts this Alyeid ruin house in its called "Bogwater Settlement" by feek404. Here is the youtube video of it:

And here is the link to get it: http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=10718

Well I dunno hopefully one of you will know where to find at least the Dreadweave and black luster armor sets. (I'd really appreciate it!) Thanks.

Moonshadegold

Well, for the Dreadweave just go back two or three pages in this topic..

For the Blackluster and Alexander Wing it's enough the search page, but you can easily find them in the top 150 page of this site :

http://www.tessource.net/files/top.php. Just search with your browser's built-in search function for black or luster and for alexander, and you will find them for sure!

This is a great service to us Oblivimaniacs and I thank you for it!

I am searching for two mods which I am quite certain exist but have had no luck finding. Could you help me please?

1. Rideable Cat/Mountain Lion/Panther.

2. This mod was featured on the now famous Something Awful article, it's the one which allows your character to

prostitute themselves for money

. Not the same as the guard sex mod.

Many thanks!

P.S: I placed the spoiler tag for...umm...discretion. =p