Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Looking for a mod. I know it exists. I believe it is made by Onra. The name is something like Valenwood heightmaps, or something. but it makes it so you can travel by ship from anvil to leyawin. Well, if you have a ship mod, that is. I want to download Side_s Sailing Ships, and he references this mod in a post he makes in the comments, but i can't find it. Does anyone else know of this mod, or can find it?

Thanks.

funny you should say that, as I just sailed around Valenwood and Elsweyr using Side's Sailing Ships. But I did it without your referenced mod. it works OK, but you get a lot of fake land/LOD and water errors. But you can still do it. As for the mod, I'll go take a quick look around.

EDIT: Is this it?

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27235

i think that is, but how do you do it without the mod? because i just tried to install that mod, and it kept making my game change. guess i have a conflict of some kind, but i don't feel like dealing with it. However, i do want to get to the Imperial city. How do you do this sail without the mod? Do you need to turn off your borders? And how exactly do you do that? Because I've tried changing the line of code and it hasn't worked...

You must be changing the .ini under the program files directory. you want to change the line of code under MyDocuments\My Games\ Oblivion. That should solve it.

aha. i didn't do that, exactly, i just used lhammond's OMOD from this site that does it automatically. I would rather use that heightmap, but if i activate that mod it CTD's oblivion... it sucks, but I think I'm going to erase my whole data folder soon and play a whole new set of mods. These mods will definitely be included. maybe it will work then. :confused:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember downloading a mod that allowed the player to move, rotate, save and load any(trees, rocks, candles, doers, town walls, houses, plants, you name it.) object in oblivion in game. This was the ideal room decorator, because if you didn't like the furniture you could just delete it and place whatever furniture you wanted form the vanilla game or any mod.

I also remember that it allowed the player to target any item (the effect was they that started glowing purple) move them to anywhere, and lock them in place, ideal if you wanted to, for example, make a sculpture out of onions, potatoes and any other item you can think of.

I hope this is helpful in finding the mod. Thank you.

I remember downloading a mod that allowed the player to move, rotate, save and load any(trees, rocks, candles, doers, town walls, houses, plants, you name it.) object in oblivion in game. This was the ideal room decorator, because if you didn't like the furniture you could just delete it and place whatever furniture you wanted form the vanilla game or any mod.

I also remember that it allowed the player to target any item (the effect was they that started glowing purple) move them to anywhere, and lock them in place, ideal if you wanted to, for example, make a sculpture out of onions, potatoes and any other item you can think of.

Maybe Decorator Assistant? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6021

I remember seeing it a long time ago, it was a mod that had seperated the golden saint and dark seducer armor into sections so you could mix-n-match.

It's not Kikai's awesome dark seducer male items, though. Everyone points me in that direction. Love it, but not what I'm searching for now.

Decorator Assistant only works on items that can be picket up, the one I remember had no limitations, it also warned people that they can relay mess up the game by moving things that are not supposed to be moved, and gave an example screen shot of the bridge in front of the Imperial City being moved out of place. I think it was removed, or something.

Decorator Assistant only works on items that can be picket up, the one I remember had no limitations, it also warned people that they can relay mess up the game by moving things that are not supposed to be moved, and gave an example screen shot of the bridge in front of the Imperial City being moved out of place. I think it was removed, or something.

I believe you're looking for Redecoration

im looking for a mod that enables the camera to a 360 degres view. during in 3rd person view i cant see my char front view every time i tilt my mouse my char is following it. is there anything that can stop the movement of the char and i can take control of the camera? im wondering how mod creators can pic their char in front view tnx

Toggle Free Camera console command is your friend. Open console and enter "tfc" (no quotes). To reverse this repeat. There is a mod that allows to use that function without console, but I see little point in it. Do you need it?