Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait.. I've found a mod that allows the player to do what do you want (I'm not sure the mod in the precedent link fit your request)

Here: http://www.elricm.com/nuke/html/modules.ph...ls&lid=3259

Just one thing though: it's for Morrowind! :blush: :rolleyes:

..and it requires Bloodmoon and Better Bodies!

Your link has been shortened by the system and is marked spoiler. Did you mean to mark it a url?

Romance - English Version

is what I reconstructed from the pieces.

try searching

Oblivion's Wonderful Legacy (Act II) - Erotic Fun for Adult Children

OK is this it.

ShadowAvatar87s GuardSex

red-lights-bordello{related}

Sativarg,

thanks for the advice! I've edited my post and, yes, I wanted provide just the link but then I've inserted the spoiler tag and deleted the url tag not changing the whole link though..

Just one thing though.

Our friend, miss Lithium_Flower, she didn't ask for guard sex mod and I didn't know 3ernardo & Kendo2 mod allowed that job for your own character..

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions! :)

Sorry for the post.. you wrote.. {related}.. :blush:

Edited by dyfed_99

Hey thanks a bunch guys for responding.

And for the link to

Hookers of Oblivion

mod. It is not the one I originally had in mind when I made the first post but I was searching for it before as well so that was a helpful link, thank you!

I've gone through the something awful article and this is the exact mod I'm searching for.. I hope this helps in your search.

Is anyone certain the Kendo2 mod allows this function. I was aware it had some nudity but I thought it was a companion mod mostly. Could someone who has installed it shed some light upon it. I'm not so eager to download it in vain on my dial up.

Is anyone certain the Kendo2 mod allows this function. I was aware it had some nudity but I thought it was a companion mod mostly. Could someone who has installed it shed some light upon it. I'm not so eager to download it in vain on my dial up.

It probably does not. I shouldn't have included it. Sorry

Okay, I followed this mod for a while, but I can't find it on the forums anymore. There was a mod a guy was working on that changed the Khajiit and Argonian feet to a more morrowind-ish style, basically, not the standard humanoid feet. This probably wasn't released yet but I do know it was in development, so could someone point me over to the link here on the forums?

• 2 weeks later...