Povuholo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is a lich mod i found once but then i had to wipe my computers memory yada yada but it is a mod that turns you into a lich but not the one created by jackmix68. i guess only thing i can describe is the creator made it so you can use the test hall to cheat and become a lich instantly in there instead of finding all the stuff like in jackmixes and in disguised as human you can still cast spells

there is a lich mod i found once but then i had to wipe my computers memory yada yada but it is a mod that turns you into a lich but not the one created by jackmix68. i guess only thing i can describe is the creator made it so you can use the test hall to cheat and become a lich instantly in there instead of finding all the stuff like in jackmixes and in disguised as human you can still cast spells

Modular Oblivion Enhanced has a lichcraft mod.

I don't know the name, and that's the problem becouse I've tried to type everything wich is connected to this mod in TesNexus mod search engine, but I failed >.< I remember that the mod was on this site before.

So let's get to point:

The mod is changing the angle or point wich camera is rotating/looking at when in 3rd person mode. I remember that it had an option to set it higher or to the right from the character's head.

Could you guys help me finding this mod or at least give me a name? Or maybe a similar mod?

Cheers,

thebil