Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I only need one thing. I'm a player who enjoyes being a vampire over and over again. I know how to write mods to do that (Cure vamparisim and then catch it again) but the problem is that some vestage of each of my previous blood-sucking romps are left on my character's face. After four or five vamp-and-back transformations my poor character's cheeks are so sunken it looks like she's sucking on a lemon. I just need a mod so that when I cure vampirism it looks like i never had it in the first place. any help?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only need one thing. I'm a player who enjoyes being a vampire over and over again. I know how to write mods to do that (Cure vamparisim and then catch it again) but the problem is that some vestage of each of my previous blood-sucking romps are left on my character's face. After four or five vamp-and-back transformations my poor character's cheeks are so sunken it looks like she's sucking on a lemon. I just need a mod so that when I cure vampirism it looks like i never had it in the first place. any help?

Vampire Face Bug fix

There you go. Enjoy playing your beautiful character. :thumbsup:

I'm looking for this jacket:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1249106878.jpg

I know it's based on Devil May Cry 4 Lady, but can't seem to find the mod.

Please help.

If it is ripped from DMC4, I don't think you can find it here. Perhaps some Asian community has it, but it would be more likely a private mod.

I'm asking because there is a mod on tesnexus that has two other outfits from DMC4.

i know the file is called lady.7z but that's it lol. it is indeed in one of the foreign modding communities

Where can I find 2ch Movable Chair? There used to be a link here somewhere, can't remember well but it doesn't work anymore.

Also, a guy/gal posted this pic: http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/...-1204527781.jpg

I hope someone would find it for me. A comment said that it is rangers armor, but I found nothing here. I've pmed the poster, but s/he doesn't reply.

I saw a fan-made movie of a mod once, and somehow he (or she) rotated the camera 360 while the game is playing. I'm sure it's not the tfc command. Could anyone tell me how to do that?

Vampire Face Bug fix

Thank you. I hope it works. If it does I'm sure Koriand'r would thank you too... If she wasn't a fictional video game character.

Vampire Face Bug fix

Thank you. I hope it works. If it does I'm sure Koriand'r would thank you too... If she wasn't a fictional video game character.

No need to thank me, thank the modder who made the mod :P

Once again,

enjoy! ;)