Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The camera mod I am looking for isn't changing the camera behaviour itself, but places it to the right form the character, or higher than his head (depending on the esp file chosen). the mod moves camera, so the PC's head is no longer a crosshair, if you know what I mean.

I've lost my confidence that it was on tes nexus, becouse I've searched whole gameplay effects and changes section manually and found nothing like it. Maybe a misc section? (click, click, click... ;) )

The camera mod I am looking for isn't changing the camera behaviour itself, but places it to the right form the character, or higher than his head (depending on the esp file chosen). the mod moves camera, so the PC's head is no longer a crosshair, if you know what I mean.

I've lost my confidence that it was on tes nexus, becouse I've searched whole gameplay effects and changes section manually and found nothing like it. Maybe a misc section? (click, click, click... ;) )

Could this mod be part of one of the big mods like OOO or MMM? I have looked every where I know to look and I just cant find it. Was it in English?