Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey, I'm sorry to be a bother, but I'm looking for a mod that use to be really popular. It would change all of the standard NPC faces, and in general make everyone prettier. I remember it being an actual mod and not just a texture pack. It would change everyone's faces from Uriel Septim, Baurus, Jauffre, merchants, and many more. It didn't just change the textures, it gave the npcs a whole new look so you could have a new experience in the game. (NOT the anime looking faces mod). The description for the mod was something like "Are you tired of playing oblivion with the same old faces? Are you ready to start with something new?" Then there were screens of all the before and after pics of the more famous and noticeable characters that would be changed. Thank you for hearing out my request. :-)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for me, I'm looking for a mod that adds the outfits, hair and weapons from the anime Trigun. Because that's the only anime I want in my game. Mainly Vash the Stampede's items.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22454

Many thanks! (just wish they supplied the hair!)

Finally, is there a mod that adds hunters (that hunt YOU, the PC) to the game? Would be the icing on the cake if I was hunted, and it'd give me a reason to duck and cover more often! (nearly all my characters are crooks anyway.)

What outfit is the character in this mod wearing? And if it's part of a compilation mod, what's that mod's name?

Lamia

The description says it's not included, so I tired searching for it in the clothes section of the file. But there's hundreds of files and I must've missed it, cause I never saw it after going through all the pages. Does anyone recognize it?

First time posting here I believe, lol. Normally I am able to find anything I want but I just don't have the time between the extreme modding I am doing right now! (Extreme modding = Modding for so long my On-Computer time can be compared to the worst WoW addict)

I was wondering if I could get a list of any medium to good "Maze" or Labyrinth mods that you can not find by simply typing in search the word "maze". I am making a VERY big one, and I need to ensure that the one I am making is the BIGGEST before I upload it (whenever it is finished). As well, I want to make sure the original ideas I have for it are in fact original and not used somewhere else already, although I am fairly confident they aren't. I say medium to good because I know most of anything I use will not be used in some crummy, quickie, botchy looking maze, so I really don't need to look at simple ones.

My maze, so far as much as it's done, should take a few hours to complete. So if anything says "5-10 minutes" that's not what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

What outfit is the character in this mod wearing? And if it's part of a compilation mod, what's that mod's name?

Lamia

The description says it's not included, so I tired searching for it in the clothes section of the file. But there's hundreds of files and I must've missed it, cause I never saw it after going through all the pages. Does anyone recognize it?

Here you go: Arynn's Heavenly Sword

Im looking for 3 mods:

The hair in these 2 pics:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/30707-2-1269704995.jpg

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/30707-3-1269704995.jpg

The dress in this pic:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/30707-5-1269704995.jpg

I just finished the kvatch rebuild questline but the area surrounding kvatch remains burned, is their a mod that changes this which is comp with Kvatch rebuild?

Lamia

Here you go: Arynn's Heavenly Sword

Thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it. I would've never thought of searching for it as a weapon-related quest.