Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I'm reposting this since I didn't seem to get any sort of response, Okay, I followed this mod for a while, but I can't find it on the forums anymore. There was a mod a guy was working on that changed the Khajiit and Argonian feet to a more morrowind-ish style, basically, not the standard humanoid feet. This probably wasn't released yet but I do know it was in development, so could someone point me over to his mod discussion topic? *EDIT* I do remember that the title of his topic was something asking about which body mod was the best.

Although I never found a released version Here is what I did find

posted here

Currently it's just a clothing part in it's own right, so it's voluntary whether the player wears it or not in much the same way as the Werewolf outfit. I can commendeer space in the texture files to texture them quite easily without interfering in the plantigrade leg models, and since it's clothing it's seperate from the standard leg/foot models.

In the long term I plan to make argonian and khajiit style feet and maybe hands too, a handful of sets of generic digtigrade leg armour (works on both khajiit and argonians), and possibly some special boots and tail Armours.

Once that'd done I'll look into ways of scripting solutions to make stuff available automaticlly (Like a way to convert Glass Greaves into Digitgrade(Digitigrade) Glass Greaves), and preventing non khajiit/argonians from donning armour not intended for their species, and maybe add the styles to some of the NPC khajiit and Argonians if it doesn't break too many other popular mods. (Might use a script to equip the items remotely rather than modify the NPC's directly to avoid that issue)[/url]

Some keywords: Digitigrade legs Oblivion Morrowind

Related link:

[Reqz] Make Khadjiits Khadjiits, Silly Khadjiits... human bodies are for humans!

More definative:

[WiP]The Khajiits of Tamriel(!dead MOD!)

Here are some shots of the new legs. They are still a work in progress. I will add updated shots and shots of leg armors as they are done.Front Back

Okay, I've searched trough misc category on the website and couldn't find the mod. Ok, lets forget it.

by the way - have anyone seen a mod wich makes you get old after playing a lots of time in oblivion? Or for example a mod wich gives you a graphical effect (like fire, or whatever else) effect when you have a high fame or infamy rank? It could be nice.

Haaha, I went to register and was mildly confused as to why my name was taken. Then I logged in. Evidently I've had this account here for some time and never posted.

Does anyone have a OOO installer or just a zipped version that works in Vista? I have an old 1.3 that Vista doesn't care to run despite my having all the 7zip crap.

Also, to last poster, Fable this is not.

I've OOO_1.3.exe and OOO_131.exe on my hd and it's possible to open both with winrar instead of launching the executable. Just right click on one of them, then select 'winrar/open with winrar'..