Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Sativarg, it was Ryuujin's mod that I was looking at before! :rolleyes: *EDIT* I really want to hit myself now, I was just looking at his zombie mod last week and I didn't even know it was him that was working on the leg mod, unfornately, no updates on it since I last saw it, I fear it's death.

Yea it must be hard to get everything just right with the new legs. Remember how the beast races had a different gate in Morrowind? Animations, textures and "meshmanship" all must take a tole on anyone trying to rebuild the beast races. The way things work in oblivion, you would have to make the legs some sort of clothing unless you change every race and there is no simple way to apply unique animations to a race in Oblivion.

I know this has been mentioned before, but uh... where do you get the, for lack of a better term "greased catgirls" featured Link removed. the guy didn't bother putting a name to the mods he got, or how he found them for that matter.

I was able to get the "fairie idel" one that was posted here before, but what was on SA must have been a few mods that he combined into one. So yeah, any help would be appreciated.

Edited by myrmaad
Link removed. -mm

I know this may be off your search list, but I was told that the Construction set allowed you to edit interiors; not objects but the actual building/structure itself.

Ive spent hours pouring over CS and really everywhere looking for it and I haven;t found it; is this the site to look for it, or is there somewhere else that posts a mod of this desciption.

I'm looking for an Adult mod that I've seen referenced before, but don't know the name of it, or a link to get it.

Excerpt from apparently the readme:

About the mod : Adds 3 street prostitutes, "Fairic Idel" the breton to the Elven gardens district, "Nelaefon" the woodelf to The talos Plaza District & "Rosral" the Nord to The Waterfront District of the Imperial city.

It's referred to here:

http://www3.eastgame.net/read.php?tid=1123231#tpc

http://mtes.ru/Forum/index.php?act=Print&a...;f=12&t=150

and has a screenshot listed:

Link removed.

If you want to PM info, I'm also interested in any quality relationship/dating/companion/marriage/brothel type mods that offer an adventurer a break from questing and leveling. Mods like Basic Instinct that lets you cast a spell on those snobby uptight NPC's are amusing too.

Naturally if this kind of thing irritates or offends you, you're free to skip this post and move on to other things.

Edited by Guest
Link removed. -mm

Hey I'm looking for the mod that increases the number of characters/creatures to be in combat at one time... I think it increases it so there can be 50 combatants... but any mods you know of that do this would be of interest to me so just list 'em all please.

I saw somewhere a Mod for your character euqipment,it`s a OBSE mod and let you see what your character is wearing,like the bow and arrows on your back and the sword on your belt for example..

I know there is somewhere this kind of mod but can`t fin it anymore,searched the nexus download but no luck:(.

I recall hearing of a mod recently released where you could unequip your shield by putting it on your back. I never was able to to see the name of the mod, however, it is begining to take my fancy. Could one of you please find this mod. I do know it was uploaded on tes Nexus so i guess that will help somewhat. Good luck and thank you.