Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I really hope that hair is not beni's custom work. My efforts could end in vain :mellow:

Sigh... well, let's change the request a bit: anybody knows where can I find this torchidle pose here?

If anything, that torch idle pose is at least 1000 times better than vanilla pose

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it can help you, I've found another one of beni's works: Natural Walk 1.1, he (his nexus profile states he's a male) used that character (and thus the hair too, and unfortunately that hat too) for the screenshot and the image looks a bit more visible.

What distinguishes that hair from hairs in most hair packs is that hair by the ear there

I'm talking about these: screenshot

I've checked 2ch's long hair 02, 03, and 04 (comes from Beautiful people 2ch-ed, one that comes with saber01) and I can confirm they're not that hair

And, like I said, they don't fit quite nicely with my character :confused: specifically, for some reason they're a bit too big for my character's head (the bangs are a bit far from the forehead)

Things will be easier if beni simply tell me himself, but... well... I guess things are not always going according to expectations. Maybe he's busy...

:woot: Now I am interested in that hair too. DO tell me if you find out where to get that from. :D

Could be just me, but that pose looks similar to the one from Personality Idle 4, not that it's 100% the same, since this one is played even in the inventory and the way her hand tiles is different from what I am used to, but the hand on hip can definitely be found in Personality Idle. You might want to check that out and see.

So i found this picture floating around and its really piqued my curiosity. Ive managed to find the armor in the shot thanks to a helpful individual a few days ago but ive still got another big question about it. My remaining question would be, what race/face/mesh/texture is the character? I cant seem to find a custom race mod that adds it.

The skin tone and "tattoo" seemed like good clues to go on but i just cant find any mods involving them.

Thanks for any help in advance, i appreciate it.

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1944321-1272930077.jpg

Anyone know what armor is used in this picture http://www.tesnexus....-1220210084.jpg ? I know the helmet is from Jojjo's Lich King armor, but the actual cuirass, gloves, greaves, and boots...anyone know what it is?

Ummm.... Looks like it *might* be this one... Not sure though, 'cause like Dante said, it's a heavily altered image...

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=16442

It might be...but the shoulders are quite different, thanks though, I'll give you guys kudos!

It appears to be a retexture, as the helmet doesn't usually have the blood flecks, or it could've simply been added afterward in Photoshop. I think that's your mod though. Or, could be that the shoulders come from a different mod, some add in pauldrons that work like that. I'd recommend asking the uploader of the screenshot, if you know who it was.

I'm looking for some really good mystery/spy/espionage quest mods.

Are there any that come with high recommendation?

Thieves Arsenal <-- I can think of better "mystery" quests, but I do not know about the latter two descriptives

The Mysteries of the Dulan Cult <-- not much for the espionage

The Lost Spires <-- mainly mystery

Thievery in the Imperial City <-- ??

TOQL

Are you talking about an animal, as in four-legged?

Last time I saw one is that werewolf mod (I forgot the name) and even that transforms you into the 2-legged Remus Lupin.

Oblivion skeleton is for 2-legged creatures. I haven't seen (or heard of) 4-legged creature mod, and playable at that